The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer?

I recently read the book and it was AMAZING! I wanted to ask a couple questions like a quiz and whoever gets them all right will get best answer! ok so here it goes: 1) Why does it help Alex to make lists of things he knows? 2)What kind of religion do the morales family believe in? How does their faith help... show more I recently read the book and it was AMAZING! I wanted to ask a couple questions like a quiz and whoever gets them all right will get best answer! ok so here it goes:

1) Why does it help Alex to make lists of things he knows?

2)What kind of religion do the morales family believe in? How does their faith help them through their hardships?

3) Why does alex pray after he leaves the yankee stadium? What doesnt he want to acknowledge?

4) where does alex send bri? Do you think it was right what he did? How did Julie react?

5) How does alex feel going body shopping with kevin? Would you do the same thing under similar circumstances?

6) What does Harvey want in exchange for getting alex and bri to florida? How would you characterize harvey and the things he does?

7) When kevin and alex talk about what they missed the most what would you miss the most? How would you cope with what you missed?

8) How Alex's relationship with his sisters change over the course of the story?

9) When the first big snow comes alex starts to doubt the wisdom of every decision he has made. Do you agree that all of his decisions were mistakes? What decisions would be different from alex's?

10) What do you think will become of alex and julie?