D asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

Do ya'll think that you could help me out with names for my book?

I am writing a story about Brian and Heather (Johansen) Miller and their children (Phillip (2 boys), Thaddeus (1 daughter), Alexandra (2 daughters), Bethany (1 son) and Broderick (1 boy/1girl)). if ya'll have time could you help me out here I would greatly appreciate it!

Phillip is married to Candi [Candace] (Rodríguez) and they have two sons named Fredrick and Benjamin. Fredrick is married to Sammi [Samantha] (Van Dyke) and they have a daughter named Summer. Summer is married to Maxwell Jones and they have 6 children (4 boys and 2 girls ranging in age from 26-1). Now I am having writers block and can't think of any more good names for Summer and Max's children or for the rest of Brian's and Heather children so if you all could help me I would be forever in debt to ya'll. I need to get this book finished before Friday (it is for my creative writing class in college).

Update:

also help me in thinking of a good title for my book. Brian and Heather are both now deceased (Brian at age 90 in 1980 and Heather at age 94 in 1984). Phillip is age 96, Thaddeus is aged 94, Alexandra is aged 91, Bethany and Broderick are both aged 89 (all are still alive).

Update 2:

the book is about a large family that was born in the 1890's and lived through all most every war and major thing that was happened in the US (i.e. great depression)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Boys-

Anthony

Emmerson

Oliver

Becket

Girls-

Lily

Grace

Thaddeus has a daughter named Ellen, and if she has a husband, he's called Percival Lee, and if they have children, the boys could be called Aaron, Louis, Falcon, George, Harvey/ Harvard, and Thomas. If girls they could be called Rose, Emma, Laura, Janey, Maisy/ Molly or Camille.

If they have sons, and they marry, then Aaron would marry Wendoline Brooke, Louis to Layla Hennessy- Price, Falcon to Marie Scott, George to Eliza De Castra, Harvey to Helena Crowe, and Thomas to Belinda Makepeace.

If they have children, divide names for boys and girls between them.

Charles

Orion

Cooper

Donovan

Peter

Quentin

Robert

Solemon

David

For girls...

Marilyn

Josie

Abigail

Rosalin

Marigold

Susan

Aurelia

Faith

Lilac

Alexandra, if she marries, will have Richard (Westford), and the daughters will be called Arianne and Amelie. If Arianne marries, she will marry Isaac Milligan, and if she has boys they will be called, Arthur, Dylan, Samuel, Wolfe, Asher, or Abraham, If girls, they will be called, either, Norah, Natalie, Scarlet, Saffron, Delilah, Jemima, Candice, Cassia.

If Amelie marries, she will marry Gideon Honor, and if she has boys, they will be called, Ryley, Henry, Harleigh, Guy, Zachary, Dale, Andrew (DREW), Baden or Tobias. If girls they will be called Dorothy, Genevieve, Cassandra, Camilla, Elianna, Joanna, Mia, Ruby, Christina, Estelle (STELLA)

If they have children, the names will be split between

Antoine

Jeremy

Josiah

Evan

Elijah

Christian Christopher

Joshua

Sullivan

Norbert

Louisa

Isabelle

Della

Samantha

Bethany

Belle

Jennifer

Bethany marries Roland Rhys, and calls her son Wilfred. If Wilfred marries, he will marry Athena Miles, and if have sons, they will be called Alexander, Drake, Hunter, Emmett, Emil, Gus, Frankie. If girls they will be Naomi, Phoebe, Rachael, Norma, Lianne, Cara,

If they have children they will be called

Gregory

Lionel

Becket

Johnny

Rolfe

Ryder

Rudolph

Carrie

Marleen

Ella

Melissa

Melody

Aurelia

Arcadia

Romilda

Broderick marries Esther Bolen, and his children are called Aidan and Isla- Ann. If Aidan marries, his wife will be called Janet Tomlinson, and if they have boys, they'll be called Gareth, Lance, Paul, Peter, Patrick, Connor, Jack, Justin. If girls they will be called Annelise, Justine, Carlie, Dinah, Jocelynn, Josephine, Jodie.

THE BOOK COULD BE CALLED...

WARS AND WOES

FAMILY TIES

TREE OF HISTORY

PAST IS PRESENT

ANCESTOR MEMORIES

• 10 years ago

Summer&Maxwells kids

Micheal Jones

Kyle Jones

Austin Jones

Maxwell Jr. Jones

June Jones

Autumn Jones

Phillps kids:

Sebastian

Oscar

Thaddeus kid:

Henrietta

Alexandra kids:

Violet

Juliet

Bethany kids:

August

Broderick kids:

Leo

Cassandra

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Ideas for names: Gabrielle, Isabel, Annabel, Seraphina, Annalise, Alyssa, Jennifer, Nataliya, Diana, Kenna, Danielle, Christina, Lauren, Amy, Lucy, Felicia, Santana, Rachel, Viviana, Whitney, Ryan, Lucas, Beck, Tyler, Nicolas, Kennedy, Christopher, Josh, Brendan, Joel, Dave, Zeus, Antonio, Comso, Don, Javany, Javier, Michal, Will, James, Kendall, Julio, Leow, Tanner, Sasha, Kirt, Nathan, Donovan, Cole, Dylan, Philip, Mason, Zack, Cody, Kyle, Mitch, Patrick, Scott, Harry, Ron, Rubeus, Bryan...

Can you answer mine please?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

What's the story about? It's a bit confusing but here are the names

The long family tree

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ghost Boy with the aid of Ian Lawrence Seven deadly Sins series with the aid of Robin Wasserman Naughts & Crosses series with the aid of Malorie Blackman Uglies saga with the aid of Scott Westerfeld the different Boleyn lady with the aid of Phillipa Gregory little ones of the River with the aid of Linda team Alex Rider series with the aid of Anthony Horowitz The Vampire Diaires with the aid of L.J. Smith

• 10 years ago

This is going to be the most confusing book ever written.

• 10 years ago

This is so confusing but how about :

Beck

Franklin (Frank)

Nick

Davide (dav-eed)

Serenity/ser

Harper

goodness, good luck! ox

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.