Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 9 years ago

My 13 year old daughter has pretty bad acne. What are some good products out there?

Like I said my 13 yr old daughter has pretty bad acne and we are looking for something that may clear up her skin. I don't have a credit card so it has to be something I can buy at the drugstore or department store.( we live in Canada ). Thanks in advance for your help!

Favorite Answer

well im 13 too and i get acne but i use clearasil daily acne control it said on the tube vanishing but i live in the united states so i dont know if it will be in the department store good luck :)

I think you should talk to her doctor and get a second opinion. "pretty bad acne" to a parent can turn out to be truly really bad or not that bad at all. The doctor on the other hand well let you know the true state of her acne. The doctor can prescribe a medication or simply tell you some recommend products. Pretty much, go to the doctor. BUT if by any chance that's not an option, then I recommend "Clean and Clear" because it worked for me. Good luck though! :D

I had really bad acne too! definitely get Acne Free it works the same a Pro Active and all the other expensive brands but 10 times cheaper! My face is clear and my cash is pentiful! You would make a big mistake not to get Acne Free.

Acne Free is a three step acne cleaner that's good for acne anywhere.

As long as you use it daily your acne will clear but if you stop using it your face breaks out bad!! But it clears up acne fast!

It may dry your face out the first week but nothing a little lotion cant fix. You should really get Acne Free. Its white bottles with blue words and an orange square around! Hopefully this helps!

I still use my acne free

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Alison

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

Here is a simple tip that you can use to reduce your acne scars and pigmentation.

The Oil Cleansing Method

What you will need:

Warm Water

Cold Water

Clean Towels

Castor Oil

Olive Oil

The first thing you need to do is to wash your face gently to remove excess dirt and oils from the surface.

I would try to take her to the dermatologist. They'll know what is best for your daughter, and will be able to give her a prescription for like an over the counter pill, or medication. Good luck to you both!

If she has acne really bad, just go to the dermatologist and get a prescription.

Source(s): me.

Clearasil or Proactive

Exercise would help alot.....umm a laxative would help her lose some toxins thats in her body; thus clearing her face.

I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Acne.php