Portal 2 DLC Release date for 360?

Okay, im just wondering if the DLC has a release date yet? by the way, the DLC that needs the razorshark controller or whatever, it isnt the free one, the free one is a seperate DLC that doesnt need the razorshark controller. i mean its mid august and they said "Release this summer" but if ive learned one thing from valve its that delays are frequent, and good for the development. Portal 2 came out great, but it was supposed to be out november 2010, of course without that delay it would have been a failure, but im rambling, any news on a release date?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, no. I have been searching around for days looking for any sight of a release date or even a hint at when I can expect the DLC pack. I haven't found anything other than "Coming This Summer".

I agree with you about the delay, though. I learned to stop trusting Valve's word on release times. However, when they do delay releases, the game usually turns out amazing, like you said. Hopefully the same applies to this DLC.

I read about how they might be making a few new chapters for Singleplayer and a load of test chambers for multiplayer. In addition, they will be adding a leaderboard so you can compare your testing times, steps taken, and portals placed with people from around the world.

Personally, I can't wait for this DLC. It sounds amazing. I'm surprised Valve would release something like this for free. I wouldn't mind paying $20 for something like this, as opposed to other games that might charge a lot of money for DLC that isn't really even worth buying *cough* Call of Duty *cough*.

I'm going off on a tangent here. Point is, there is no actual set release date, yet. I guess the only thing we can do is cross our fingers and hope Valve doesn't put it on the same shelf that they left Half Life 3 on.