How do you resize a hard drive with bad sectors in such a way that only the "good" part is used?

The only way I could think of to do this would be to create a small partition and keep increasing the size while scanning it each time in chkdsk until I find a size that "hits" the bad sectors, but this would be incredibly time consuming so I want to know if there's a program out there that would... show more The only way I could think of to do this would be to create a small partition and keep increasing the size while scanning it each time in chkdsk until I find a size that "hits" the bad sectors, but this would be incredibly time consuming so I want to know if there's a program out there that would partition the drive to it's maximum "bad sector-free" size and leave the rest of the drive's space unallocated.

Before anyone asks, this drive doesn't have any mission critical information on it, and I just want to make it somewhat usable for the hell of it, so I'm not concerned about data loss.

Serious answers from skilled computer users only, please.
Update: I know, this is a difficult question to answer, but I'm hoping that someone on here knows.