How do you make money on Blogger?

I understand use AdSense, but barley anyone is clicking on my ads. I get 50 views or more a night, but barely any (if any) of them want to look at an ad, and I'm not even getting a penny the days people are just viewing. Do I become friends with more people in the Blogger community or what? I'm not sure what to do, is the only thing I can do wait and hope more people start noticing ads they like? I've been looking for a job, but due to the way I look no one will hire me(I look kinda like Shaggy). So I really really want this blogger thing to work so I can make some money and get something real started on my own from nothing.

finshaggy.blogspot.com

Update:

What is Widget?

How do I submit to search engines?

What's a good tip jar website?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Blogger.com provides free blog-building software and free hosting to anyone who wants to create a blog. There are many professional bloggers who find ways to monetize their blogs by turning them into businesses. You can make money off of your blog in virtually unlimited ways -- it's just a matter of finding the right idea and executing it. However, several proven methods already exist, so try them out first.

Difficulty: Moderately Challenging

Instructions

1 Sign up with a Google AdSense account. AdSense works by analyzing the text you have on your page, then displaying text ads that may be relevant to your content. When a visitor clicks on one of these links, AdSense pays you a small amount. You need a high-traffic blog in order to make money with AdSense, because each click isn't worth much on an individual basis -- you need a lot of clicks.

2 Provide a service through your blog. For instance, you might blog about business advice while also offering a consulting service. Attract people to your blog, get them interested, then sell them whatever service you're offering. The service can be anything from consulting to writing to graphic design.

3 Join an affiliate marketing program, such as Amazon.com. This requires that you set up a link to a particular product on your page. Every time someone clicks on your link and purchases a product, you get a cut of the proceeds. The percentage of the cut varies depending on the deal you've set up with the product's owner.

4 Create a tip jar for donations, such as the "Buy Me a Coffee" one that Chris Garrett used for ChrisG.com. Tip jars work best when you give the reader a reason to donate -- such as to buy you a coffee, or help fund a trip to help people overseas -- and when you have a large readership. Expect only a small percentage of people to donate.

5 Sell branded products from your blog. For instance, if you have a blog dedicated to the pictures you've taken of animals in Africa, you can sell prints of the photos you put up, or use a website like CafePress.com to put these images on T-shirts or mugs, then sell these products.

6 Write and sell an ebook through your blog. Generally, this would be an ebook about something related to your blog, providing a more in-depth look at some of the topics you've covered in your posts.

Get New Customers Onlinewww.Google.com/AdWords

Advertise On Google. Get 1500 INR Advertising Credit When You Sign-Up

Embed Free Slideshowtripwow.tripadvisor.com/slideshow

Turn Your Pictures Into Stunning Travel Slideshows. Easy to Create!

Forex Affiliate Programwww.HYaffiliates.com

Earn 500$ Perday Online Support Highest Commission Join Now!

Earn Rs.15000 from HomeiResearchPanel.com/Instant_Cash

Also Win great prizes from survey Download & Install Free Application

Read more: How to Make Money Using Blogger.com | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5934291_make-money-using-b...

Source(s): google search
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Highest Paying Survey Sites : http://PaidSurveys.ohfos.com/?jwP
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): The Highest Paying Surveys : http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?MmIr
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Work From Home Writing http://givitry.info/WritingJobsOnline
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Advanced affiliates Course http://emuy.info/AffiliateMarketingTrainingPortal
  • Humpty
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

1. Widgets are the things you put on the side of your blog with different things in. You add them from your Blogger Control Panel.

2. For Google join Webmaster Tool and Submit a Site Map (or in your case an RSS feed). Other search engines have links on them to submit URL.

3. PayPal to a Donate Button if that counts.

Not to get any clicks for 50 views isn't unusual. A good click through rate is between 1% and 2% So basically you need a lot more visitors and page views.

It's going to take years to build up a popular blog so I wouldn't rely on it for any income in the short term.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Your problem is one of all problems faced by a beginner blogger. I saw your blog and your adsense on your blog. I want you to implement 7 thing first before posting articles.

1.Use a good adsense supporting blogger template.

2.Design your blog on widget section of blogger.

3.Write your blog with minimum 200 words.

4.Insert all related keywords.

5.Submit your blog to search engines a.Google b. Yahoo 3.Bing

6.Submit your blog to top blog directories.

7.Have patience as it will take some weeks to start earning.

After all, I wish you for good results.

• ?2 years agoReport

tell me what can make some not to be accepted by adsence

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

i'm making money on Blogger with Adsense. You can also use affiliate marketing to make money with blogger

• 4 years ago

I join revenue share based system affiliate advertising. It is much more effective to make money for blogger.

• 4 years ago

If you want to learn how to gain at betting activities then this is your place https://tr.im/qwXTx with Zcodes System.

Zcodes System is exactly about teaching you how to become a sound principled sports investor and learning from a group of established pickers who encompass you. The concept moves that should you encompass your self with the good power of winning people in the sports betting industry then you too will also come out at the top yourself.

Zcodes System can be handled as a mastermind for sports lovers to push heads and rise to profitability together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.