promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小棱 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

商英中翻英 請幫忙檢查文法對不對

中翻英 請幫忙檢查文法對不對。或者更好的表達方式~請指教~謝謝 陳先生今天不在公司. 他有收到你的email並指示我回覆給你以下:(1) 我們有收到你傳真的匯款收據。謝謝。(2) 我們會hold住這批貨並等待你的通知出貨。 明天 陳先生也會再回覆給你 Mr. Chen is not at work today. But he has got your e-mail and he instructed me to reply you as below: (1) We have received your payment receipt by fax. Thanks for that.(2) We’ll hold the cargo and wait for your instructions to arrange the shipment. Tomorrow Mr. Chen will also reply you.

3 Answers

Rating
  • PONY
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

原句:Mr. Chen is not at work today. But he has got your e-mail and he instructed me to reply you as below:

建議:Mr. Chen is not in the office (或 out of town) today, but he has got your email and xx instructed me to reply xx as below.

這兩原句很短,因此可用but當連接詞來連接原本分開的兩句。 原來第二個he可省去。instructed me to reply xx (原來的 you可省去) as below. (因下文不長,在此可用句點即可)

Sb is not at work 可能指「沒上班」;not in the office可能指「有上班但人外出、不在辦公室」;Sb is out of town 在你描述的情境中,可指「因公出差或出遠門」,是老美常用的說法。但不論哪一種,個人以為都可能比he is not at work 「沒上班」為佳。

原句:(1) We have received your payment receiptby fax. Thanks for that.

建議:We are thankful for your payment as we have received the faxed receipt of the wire transfer. (原來分開的兩句較適口說,但在書信時可精簡並顯得專業一些)

原句:(2) We’ll hold the cargo and wait for your instructions to arrange the shipment.

建議:As advised, we’ll hold the cargo and wait for your instructions to arrange for the shipment. (加上As advised 目的在避免回函的每句都在重覆地用We起頭;arrange for Sth是慣用語,介係詞for不能遺漏)

原句:Tomorrow Mr. Chen will also reply you.

建議:Also, Mr. Chen will respond (或reply) to you tomorrow when he’s back to the office. (Also, 挪到句首目的在轉折語氣上更自然,不會覺得硬生生又蹦出一句話;to respond (reply) to Sb是慣用語,介係詞to不能遺漏)

希望以上建議和說明對您有助益!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

您可以這樣寫:

Mr. Chen is out of office today. He has received your e-mail accordingly, and here is the short feedback:

1. Your transaction receipt has been well received via fax.

2. Your shipment has been temporarily hold till your further notice.

Mr. Chen will reply to you again with details by tomorrow.

如果還有其他問題,歡迎隨時補充。

• 9 years ago

Mr. Chen is not in office today. But he has well received your email and has informed me to reply you as below.

(1) We have received your payment receipt by fax. Thank you.

(2) We will not arrange the shipment until your further instruction to do so.

Please note that Mr. Chen will also reply you when he will be back to office tomorrow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.