How is the pch 5000 a week lottery real?

You sign up for free, so how can they basically pay you $20000 a month for live?

Favorite Answer

PCH, or Publishers Clearing House, is to snail mail what spam is to email. It is such a fake, and still people believe if they just buy enough magazines, they are guaranteed a win, or a chance to win, ot something like that. I was told about 10 years ago, that I had one of the two winning numbers and would receive a phone call at such-and-such time on such-and-such day. Never happened, of course, because a thousand other people also had one of the "two winning numbers." It was never announced who won, simply because no one did. See what I mean? It is a scam, but they manage somehow to stay clear of the USPS, because they were fined once for promising a win and not producing it. They paid the fine and kept quiet for a couple of years, and now they are back, bold and dishonest as every.

Hi Eddy,

Publishers Clearing House is a multi-channel marketer and all prizes are funded by company revenues derived from the sale of merchandise and magazine offers and partner advertising on our online properties.

Hi Lucee,

Let me assure you that the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes are definitely legitimate! All of our sweepstakes mailings clearly state that there is absolutely no purchase necessary to enter or win, and that making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning in any way. All entries received have an equal chance of winning, regardless of whether the entrant has made a purchase.

We really do have winners - they are posted on our "Winners Circle" page at http://www.pch.com/winnerscircle/winnercircle.shtm... and in our Customer Relationship Center at http://help.pch.com/winners. If you'd like, you can also watch some of our winning moments by visiting www.pchtv.com

Please be aware that PCH does not tell entrants in advance that they have won - so the contact you received previously may have been a scam illegally using our good name in an attempt to deceive you. Winners of $500.00 or more from the real Publishers Clearing House are notified by registered mail and winners of $10,000 or more would be notified in person by our famous Prize Patrol with no advance notice.

I hope this information helps! :)

Regards,

Emily @ PCH

Source(s): PCH Employee www.pch.com

Www.pchtv.com

Must be spam. I received an email that was worrying me and said that they had claimed to be the EFFC as I am only a teen xD