Paint peeled off of vibrator inside me?

while my fiance and I were using it, we didn't notice until afterward. it's metallic silver paint and I'm very worried that it could be harmful to my body. if anyone else has this similar vibrator and could also help it would be greatly appreciated. it's dark silver and is curved at the top and... show more while my fiance and I were using it, we didn't notice until afterward. it's metallic silver paint and I'm very worried that it could be harmful to my body. if anyone else has this similar vibrator and could also help it would be greatly appreciated. it's dark silver and is curved at the top and bottom and skinny in the middle. I don't remember the name brand and I didn't keep the box.
Update: Idk where to reply on here but dammit I love your answers and thanks for the laughs cause I'm honestly worried shitless hahaha... I secretly want robot babies..