Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 9 years ago

Can I get into these schools to major in engineering with a 2.9 1650 SAT/1120 CR+M and 25 ACT?

University of Cincinnati

Purdue

West Virginia University

Western Michigan University

Kettering

Rochester Institute of Technology

Favorite Answer

I go to West Virginia University, and we have one of the best engineering schools around. Even though you're gpa isn't amazing, you can still get into the engineering school. My friend had a 2.7 from high school and is now in the aerospace and mechanical engineering program. Once you get to school though, you'll have to work hard to keep the grades up. Calculus is very important in the engineering world, so I hope you're good at it.

Hope I helped and good luck!

i became in intense college from 2007-2011 the same old young toddlers have been cliche and not on an identical time. a million. They positioned on AE, Aeropostal, etc; they have coach bags and wore a lot of makeup 2. They have been the youngsters of docs, attorneys, the wealthy human beings 3. soccer payers have been as stupid as bricks and from time to time no longer the main usual. Being athletic (no rely the sport) made you greater in all probability to grow to be usual, something I in no way rightly understood. yet another oddity became that many human beings in marching band have been usual. i.e. they infrequently experience below the nerdy, awkward stereotype. 4. you in addition to mght defined the same old scholars ok as that it became comparable here too. ( sought after, humorous, slutty from time to time, they drink, do sexual stuff to get interest, pass type yet get reliable grades). I constantly concept it became extraordinary what number usual young toddlers have been athletic and on the A-honor roll. The cheese turning out to be on bushes element is humorous, yet i think that could desire to ensue. There are people who're so stupid, so, so stupid and it rather is worse in toddlers.

• your GPA is pretty low for most of those schools and your SAT score and ACT score are average but still apply.. you never know what.. you can look up the colleges and the SAT/ACT score needed on here

http://collegeprowler.com/kettering-university/

cappax.com (this website is also good ...)