Got iPhone 4 from China - Use in US with AT&T?

I bought an iPhone 4 from China at an official Apple Store, so I guarantee that it is real. It's GSM/EDGE so it should match with AT&T's network. I'm in the US now and it's still sealed in the box. If I open it and take it to the AT&T store, I should be able to put in a SIM card and use it normally,... show more I bought an iPhone 4 from China at an official Apple Store, so I guarantee that it is real. It's GSM/EDGE so it should match with AT&T's network. I'm in the US now and it's still sealed in the box. If I open it and take it to the AT&T store, I should be able to put in a SIM card and use it normally, assuming that I hook it up to a voice + data plan. Can anyone confirm that? I don't want to unwrap the packaging just in case I find out later that it won't work with AT&T. Thanks!
Update: Also, there's no difference between an American iPhone 4 and a Chinese one right? That's what I'm assuming, but I heard that the old iPhones in China don't have wifi, so I just want to confirm that the iPhone 4's are the same.
1 answer 1