Dell inspiron 1525 blue screen/"Dell media direct"?

Last night I was using my cousins Dell laptop when I accidentally pressed the little button with the house on it and it took me to the "Dell media direct" screen. I tried to exit and it didn't let me. So I pressed the house button again and it didn't take me back. After now it loads the Dell media... show more Last night I was using my cousins Dell laptop when I accidentally pressed the little button with the house on it and it took me to the "Dell media direct" screen. I tried to exit and it didn't let me. So I pressed the house button again and it didn't take me back. After now it loads the Dell media screen In black and white and goes to a blue screen telling me it stopped for some error. Ive looked online already and ive tried f12 I've tried to restart the whole laptop with going f8 and it still won't. My cousin said he said he doesn't have the CDs or anything (he's 11) and then he doesn't know whats wrong. (they bought the laptop online)

I don't know what happened so can someone help me and tell me now to get back to normal start up? Thanks.