I got a shirt that says The Balance Of Opposite?

RVCA in the middle then around it it says The Balance Of Opposite

I don't really know wh at RVCA or anything is im figuring just a brand, but I don't get the balance of opposite, is it just the equalness of the opposite? idk lol

Favorite Answer

RCVA is a manufacturer of men's clothing.

You may find this interesting:

RVCA (pronounced /ˈr v c ɑː/ is a clothing company based in Costa Mesa, California.[1] The logotype for RVCA portrays the letter A without a crossbar. This leaves it looking like an arrow pointing up while the letter V is an arrow pointing down. The R and the C stand for Recession Collection. It is owned by the Australian company Billabong.

I think your Balance of Opposite may have something to do with their logo. See above.

RVCA was founded by PM Tenore. . At the forefront of this goal has been RVCA's Artist Network Program (ANP) - a venture established to showcase both renowned and relatively unknown artists. The U and A stand for United Artists.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avOes

You should be different and distinct people. You should have interests you can pursue apart sometimes so you aren't together every waking moment, friends you don't share equally in common so you can confide in them, different opinions so you can actually have a conversation with your partner without feeling like you're talking to yourself, and traits that balance out each others' weaknesses rather than multiplying them. But you also do need to have things in common, too. You need to have subjects you share an interest in so you have something to talk about, activities you like doing as a couple, shared basic goals, and the same desires about the important parts of the lifestyle you'll have together. You need to have enough alike that you can be compatible and live together without an excess of drama and misunderstanding. It's complicated, and even if you have a good balance, no relationship is going to be perfect. No two people get along smoothly all the time. But I think it's important in general to have both similarities and differences-- though there's no magic formula about how much of each. Just what feels right and compatible to you.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): shirt balance opposite: https://biturl.im/M0Bkr