What is the Best Food you Have Ever Had?

I'm just wondering what kinds of food you people like and where you got it and what it tasted like kinda like on the show The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Food Network Channel

Favorite Answer

Uncle Bubba's Oyster House in Savannah Ga has the absolute best shrimp and grits ever. The Lone Cedar in Manteo NC has a scallop and prosciutto appetizer that rocks. In a little town called Greensboro in Georgia, there was a little roadside stand that has delicious barbecue and in Eureka Arkansas there was a restaurant and I can't remember anything about the meal but the fried bread. Everything else paled in comparison. Everyone should have the lasagna at the Mad Italian in Petersburg Va and the very best gumbo was in Biloxi MS.

I've been all over the world and can honestly say that Dunn's Smoked Meat in downtown Montreal Canada served up the greatest smoked meat sandwich , fries and Slaw ever . Mmmmmmm Good !

They will deliver by Fedex to your front door .Smoked meat is similar to Corn Beef only 1000 times tastier .

Source(s): Common Sense !

Well, a cajun injected deep fried turkey or chicken with fresh mac n cheese and smothered string beans. Oh, don't forget a Italian salad and fresh buttery rolls. Mmmmmmmmmm. Anything from New Orleans!

Steak at a restaraunt called Texas De Brazil

Bangladeshi dishes..from a restaurant of London

LOL, I'm watching that show now... I love hot wings and Buffalo Wild Wings make them the best.. :-)