Me asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Trying to figure out the name of this movie!?

I know the plot somewhat, it has been a few years since I saw the movie on tv. But anyway, this girl was in Mexico i think? To get married, and ended up getting drunk and marrying some random guy, and when she woke up the next morning she had no memory of it. So she is trying to get the marriage annulled before her own wedding only a few days away. That is pretty much all I remember for the most part, so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. And thank you. :]

Best Answer

ROMANCING THE BRIDE (2005) - a made-for-TV movie

Stars: Matt Cedeño, Jen Drohan and José Antonio Estrada

IMDb synopsis:

Melissa, is an American woman in beautiful Mexico for her wedding. Unfortunately, she wakes up handcuffed and married to an incredibly hot local Mexican named Carlos. Melissa has no recollection of the night before, when she got drunk and hitched. Now, she has to try to remember what she did the night before, and get the marriage with Carlos annulled before the next day, when she is supposed to have her originally planned marriage. Can she do it without anyone knowing the difference and Carlos always in the way?

Sounds like a rip off of sweet home alabama

I have no idea but I recommend you do a imbd search, it's what I use when I can't remember a movie...

http://www.imdb.com/search/title