True or False? Almost dying changes nothing...?

Dying changes everything.

• Wundt
    Favorite Answer

Almost dying may change your outlook on life, it may actually have a profound effect on who you are. There are many cases of people who almost died, and who took that experience to become activists or turn their life around (admittedly, these cases are rarer than people think).

Conversely, if you die you have no awareness of your death because you are dead. And, it is wrong to assume that every death has some 'impact' on the world in general. Consider the cases where people have been found dead in their houses/apartments years after they died, none of their neighbors ever aware they were dead.

In short, I don't think you are correct. Almost dying can change everything, and dying may change nothing.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Dying changes everything.

Source(s): true false dying nothing: https://shortly.im/Aavrs

Having a near death experience can change things,, But then it can depend on the person,, and I think that if you have a near death experience it can change your out look on things I could hVe died in a car accident from going off the road and being less then a foot away from going into a ditch &&now I never touch my phone or drive fast and I show my family members as much love as I can because you or someone else can be here one minute or gone the next.

That's the thing about dying, you die or you don't. If you don't die, nothing happened. Everyday we almost die; you narrowly avoid a car accident, you choke but spit it up, not before fearing for your life, and something falls off of a shelf and barely misses your head. Just because you "almost died" doesn't mean you should drastically change your lifestyle. Unless, of course, you get a new perspective on life and try to live your life to the fullest.

False. Almost dying can change a lot of things. For example, if you almost die from lung cancer, your life insurance premiums will change.

Next question.

False.

Source(s): Experience in near death.

Are you trying to deny that near-death experiences are fake? Because you are an idiot if you are. There is TONS of documented proof.

Source(s): The Bible

dying changes color

from the standpoint of the dead person, sure it does.

Cause then, you are dead. No heaven, no hell, just worm food.

It depends on what you are referring to!!!!!!