Titanic, or Romeo and Juliet?

I love both Leonardo DiCaprio movies, but Titanic is my top! It's my favourite movie EVER and always will be! Plus I love him and Kate better then him with Claire Danes. What about you guys? Which movie is your favourite, and which girl do you think is better? Thanks for your opinions!:)

Favorite Answer

I like titanic more.

However, Baz Luhrmann (romeo and juliet director) is a marvelous director, and I really like the way his movies look aesthetically, so I like Romeo and Juliet too. And of course it is Shakespeare-- who doesn't love Shakespeare? :)

And I like Kate better. I think Claire Danes is ugly :p

Defiantly Titanic. Oh and I like Rose better everyone says she is mean but she isn't she was trapped in the political, upper-class, snobby family just trying to escape and be different. James Cameron did an incredible job as well as cast and crew. The tragedy is moving! Makes me cry every time. Especially with that Titanic soundtrack they released. You should see it when it re-opens in theaters in 3-D next year on April 15th, 2012. 100 years later from the sinking. RIP Titanic passengers and crew <3

Source(s): My opinion and the movie.
  • Titanic