Kath asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 8 years ago

is Sammydress.com a reliable and safe website?

http://sammydress.com/

i've heard both positive and negative reviews on this website. i wanna buy some of the bags, but i'm not sure if they're real. some of their items sell for under $10, while some are over $200! is this a scam?

Best Answer

100% scam.

That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The payment options say it all, Western Union, paypal and bank transfer. The credit card icons are just there for show, that site does not accept credit cards, only anonymous cash payments.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Paypal can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal your money and disappear. No money in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account means absolutely no possibility of refund for you.

Your bank can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal the money you transferred. No money in the account means absolutely no possibility of you getting your hard-earned cash back.

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally and speak fluent Chinese?

The UPS, TNT and DHL icons are there only to take up space, that site only ships with EMS, the Chinese post office, good luck getting the "tracking number" they give you to work on the EMS website. You will need even more luck trying to contact EMS when your tracking stops and your "package" is lost somewhere.

You could then be really lucky, your "package" is discovered, seized by "customs" and all you need to do is pay even more money via Western Union or moneygram to the "custom's official" who uses a free email address just like that site has a free email address as its contact information.

Free email addresses are easy to open and close completely anonymously.

• 6 years agoReport

I ordered an item worh of $37. On top of that I paid $17 for express delivery within 3 days. But they forgot to mention, that it takes 10 days to ship the item. So it took 14 days to receive a parcel. And when it arrived, they wanted to charge me additional $25!!!! Nearly 50% of price, including shi

It is a wholesale, cheap, knock off website yes.. everything is massproduced. its china what do you expect. But i do order things from there because it is mega cheap and i only use free shipping. yeah it takes a long time to california. but the products come as shown, i dont buy clothes from there, im too big. their sizes are asian sizes, a large is probably a small-medium. just watch for that if you buy from there. I ordered a plastic shaper thing ( it helps you sweat basically) exactly as pictured, i also got a nice make up brush set, got in about a month. paid less that $4. ordered it last year and i still use them :) i ordered some jewelry too. swan earrings that i love. so pretty. and a snake cuff, which doesnt stay on well, but then again i paid less than $2 for it.

all that to say is,its cheap and you have to wait a while since its from china and its probably free shipping which takes longer. it gives you a tracking number that you can look up also. its not bad. just be patient and picky on what you buy. look at the review, look for ones with pictures and then use google image search with the pictures to see if its a stock photo or not hope this helps

I'm making good profit with a binary option signal software called "autobinary signal". It's great!!

Check here for more information http://trading-secret.keysolve.net

A binary option is a contract between two parties in which one party (the buyer) pays the other party (the seller) and in return the seller will pay the buyer a fixed amount of money (or some other asset) if a specified event happens. The event can be anything, but with financial products it is usually based on the price of some security or index at some point in time in the future.

Yes Sammydress.com is a well-known and reliable fashion and clothing store for men and women. It’s much more than just a fashion store, having a massive product variety Sammydress.com has come a long way from being a mere fashion store. Buy any item from Sammydress.com and save amazingly! https://www.onlinecouponisland.com/sammy-dress-cou...

• milak

Sammydress Reviews

Trading binary options online is not as complicated as many people think it is. Read here https://tr.im/4llRt

You don’t have to be an economics expert in order to make money by trading binary options. The charts allow you to predict the future course of an asset by finding patterns in its past price movements, and after all this what we need to win a binary trade.

Don't be intimidated by the charts, actually they are not that hard to read and understand. Strategies that are based on reading and analyzing charts are part of the technical analysis area.

I ordered 4 dresses from sammydress. First of all, there was one dress missing...then it took forever to get the money refunded to my account! Second of all, the quality of the dresses are awful. There are loose threads everywhere & they appear to be used. The length of the dresses are all shorter than the description stated online. I tried to return the dresses for a refund but they wanted pictures the dresses with a measuring tape (I mean, really). Once I submitted that, they stated they would give me $5 towards my next purchase. AWFUL company! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

I ordered the beautiful gray blouse in size 2XL, took almost 2 months to get to me. It had a strong odor to it, had several string loops hanging on it and it was way to small, my daughter a size 8 ripped it trying to put it on. I bought it for me a size 12. Looks to me to be a size 4-6 although tag states 2XL. Don t waste your time or money. Extremely poor quality.

It's been 2 months since I ordered two dresses, I've got one that look nothing like the picture, the second is still MIA. They don't want to refund.

Don't buy from them - it's a scam!

100% scam....

I ordered for watches. After full payment, I received half the watches without cell. And for half of the order they say they are not able to ship them now. I can get only partial refund which is less than 50% I paid.

I ordered some items and I never received it. I paid through Paypal and they filled a claim, but I am still waiting to see if I will receive my refund. I don't think they have any money in their bank account.