Do you dispute billionaire Warren Buffett recently saying taxes should be raised on the super-rich?

I would think that people would respect his opinion and at least would be open minded enough to see why he said this, so please read the article in the link below. Then let me know if you agree/disagree and why.... show more I would think that people would respect his opinion and at least would be open minded enough to see why he said this, so please read the article in the link below. Then let me know if you agree/disagree and why. Thanks.

http://www.theblogismine.com/2011/08/15/billionaire-warren-buffett-urges-lawmakers-to-raise-taxes-for-the-rich/
Update: @Freedom Fighter -- I had looked at about 12 answers and was enjoying them. Then I came to yours. First, why are you so angry? If this question takes you to this level, I'd hate to see you if someone gets your order wrong at a restaurant. Here's the answer to your question as to why I "would post this crap." Read... show more @Freedom Fighter -- I had looked at about 12 answers and was enjoying them. Then I came to yours. First, why are you so angry? If this question takes you to this level, I'd hate to see you if someone gets your order wrong at a restaurant. Here's the answer to your question as to why I "would post this crap." Read your own Y!A name. I'm free to post what I choose without violating community guidelines. It's MY right, MY business, and not yours. Get it?
Update 2: @wichitaor1 -- Yes. My sis and I were talking about how $250,000 shouldn't be a starting point for a tax increase. I agree with you. On this, though, I do agree with Buffett.
Update 3: @Jenna Talia -- Buffett has given away billions in charities and causes. Billions!
Update 4: @Jenna Talia -- Buffett has given away billions in charities and causes. Billions!