Carolina: Cam Newton

Jacksonville: David Garrard

San Fran: Alex Smith

Tenn. Matt Hasselbeck

Washington: Kellen Clemens

• M O
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Carolina- Probably Clausen, but I watched the Carolina/Giants game, and Newton can make NFL throws. His completion percentage wasnt high, but he had some drops, and his second and third team receivers couldnt get seperation, but the ball was crisp and very accurate on throw after throw.

Jacksonville- I think Gabbert has an ok chance because of Garrard being a health concern, but he was very inconsistant. From what I read, Garrard is back working with the first team offense, so Im thinking Jags end up sticking with Garrard

San Francisco- Maybe neither? They are bringing in guys off the street like Daunte Culpepper to compete. Alex Smith has never gotten it done and looked terrible in limited time against the Saints, and you dont want to throw Kaepernick out there, who tossed a couple Ints himself. If they cant find a better option, Smith will probably start by default.

Tennessee- Hasselback, no question. He was brought in for Locker to learn behind.

Washington- Looks like John Beck will likely come out here.

• 8 years ago

Carolina: Jimmy

Jacksonville: David

San Fran: Alex

Tenn: Matt

Washington: John

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CArolina- CAm

Jax- Garrad

SF- Smith

Ten- Hasselbeck

Wash- Grossman

• 8 years ago

Carolina: Cam Newton

Jacksonville: Gabbert

San Francisco: Neither, Niners signed Dante Culpepper today (I know, they are screwed)

Tenn: Hasselbeck

Washington: Grossman

• 3 years ago

Who cares? it rather is the BROWNS. Anways... they are in a lose lose concern. Derek Anderson desires an ELITE offensive line to function with professional bowl possibilities. Brady Quinn can function without the ELITE line, yet he nevertheless is a valueless QB. QB who relies upon upon the OL > valueless QB Anderson is a lot greater useful than Quinn the two way, yet regrettably apparently like the Browns are in for yet another pitiful season, merely this time at the back of the reigns of Brady Quinn. Sorry Cleveland.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.