liza asked in TravelAustraliaPerth · 8 years ago

Good location in Perth Western Australia for a family photo shoot?

Planning on having family photos taken. I am looking for some ideas on where would make a nice setting for some great photos any suggestions ...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Halo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

All the beaches will have great views in the early evening of the sun setting...Hillary's is great, Yanchep if you want a bush setting, especially the walk around the lake.

Whitemans park is also a great spot.

• 8 years ago

It depends what you want. I'm a photographer so can appreciate numerous locations in Perth which have merit.

The obvious settings are Kings Park, Cottesloe, Freo, any of the beaches, bushland, or parks. The CBD has some superb locations for an "urban" theme, or possibly somewhere like London Court?

What about the zoo? UWA? Hilarys?

It really depends on what setting you want. If I were you I'd concentrate around the CBD as it caters for numerous settings. I've seen some superb wedding photography that has been taken around the area, with urban buildings or characteristic doorways. The CBD is your oyster ;o)

• Jean
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

James 5:16

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Kings Park

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Two
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

There's any number of bush locations. We had some really good shots taken at Preston Point earlier this year. If you want architectural backgrounds and settings, head to Fremantle.

• 8 years ago

With a good photographer and the right light, the south shore of the river is the go.

• bill g
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

kings park --- good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.