Books about mythological creatures?

I love vampires, lycans, demons, angels, fairies, ghosts, unicorns, dragons and all of those kinds of things, what are some good books I could by to learn about them, there history, and other stuff like that? Also any good drawing books on how to draw mythological creatures?

Also what are some good story books that have to do with mythological creatures? And good movies? (I know underworld and that's about it)

And last but not least, what are your opinions on these mythological creatures? Do you believe they're just "myths"? Or do you think that some/all of them may exist?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Sarah
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Books about mythological creatures:

Giants, Monsters, and Dragons - Carol Rose

Spirits, Fairies, Leprechauns, and Goblins - Carol Rose

Element Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures - Caitlin Matthews

Books to draw mythological creatures:

Drawing Made Easy: Dragons and Fantasy - Kythera of Anevern

How to Draw Dragons and other Mythical Creatures - Emmet Elvin

The Art of Drawing Dragons, Mythological Beasts, and Fantasy Creatures - Michael Dobrzycki

Story Books and Movies:

http://www.bestfantasybooks.com/

My opinion? Yes they are just myth.

• 4 years ago

The Lightning Thief by potential of Rick Riordan. that's a fictional e book, however. it is form of an straightforward study, yet once you like Greek mythology, you are going to adore it. There are 3 books interior the series so a techniques, and the plot focuses around a 12 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous boy, Percy Jackson, who discovers that his dad is Poseidon, the god of the sea in Greek myths. Percy is an occasion of a a million/2 blood, and he discovers that the Greek gods and mythical creatures he merely analyze are actual. to guard himself from pronounced mythical monsters, he is going to this camp, typical as Camp a million/2-Blood, with different a million/2 bloods like himself. He is going on a quest with yet another a million/2 blood, Annabeth, daughter of Athena, to retrieve Zeus's stolen lightning bolt and keep his mom. that's a humorous, exciting e book, however, like I pronounced, straightforward. it is totally unique. the 2nd e book is the sea Of Monsters, and the third e book is The Titan's Curse. desire that helped!

• 4 years ago

The Lightning Thief by using Rick Riordan. it truly is a fictional e book, although. it truly is type of an elementary study, yet once you like Greek mythology, you are going to adore it. There are 3 books interior the sequence so a techniques, and the plot focuses around a 12 twelve months old boy, Percy Jackson, who discovers that his dad is Poseidon, the god of the sea in Greek myths. Percy is an occasion of a 0.5 blood, and he discovers that the Greek gods and mythical creatures he in simple terms learn are genuine. to guard himself from suggested mythical monsters, he is going to this camp, popular as Camp 0.5-Blood, with different 0.5 bloods like himself. He is going on a quest with yet another 0.5 blood, Annabeth, daughter of Athena, to retrieve Zeus's stolen lightning bolt and shop his mom. it truly is a humorous, interesting e book, although, like I suggested, elementary. it truly is totally unique. the 2nd e book is the sea Of Monsters, and the third e book is The Titan's Curse. desire that helped!

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Encyclopedia of Things that Never Were.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.