What is the price ranges for transgender surgery?

I was doing some research on the subject of transgender, and the thing that is constantly eluding me is the price ranges of the surgery itself(within the USA). I would also like to know which is more expensive FTM (female to male) Or MTF (male to female) and perhaps if you are willing to also to answer if all states protect from unemployment when the process begins, because as I have read this is a BIG problem. Thanks In advance to all people who answer. :D

also I did read Thailand delves extensively into this procedure so if someone could do a price conversation I'd be a happy panda :P

crap almost forgot I don't know if this helps much but an extensive procedure assuming the male or female in question is a full grown adult and quite masculine or feminine.

I would recommend going to Thailand to get your surgery. It's a popular spot considering the costs of surgery which is very very low in Thailand

well as an FTM, I get to do top and bottom "differently" ofc, I know there's two types of surgery for top is between 6,000 t0 8,000 (depends on what you do)

bottom cost more..plus also the therapy you need..which cost money and taking "Testosterone" which is expensive!

But its all worth it at the end :) I just know so.

8000 and 100,000 depending on what type of procesure