This woman asked me for coffee, but i don't drink coffee?

I have known this woman for a week already, i met her through mutual friends. She is really beautiful and the perfect woman for me, we have so much in common it is unbelievable. Now she just called me and asked me if i would like to get coffee with her tomorrow at Starbucks. I agreed to it and now we are going to... show more I have known this woman for a week already, i met her through mutual friends. She is really beautiful and the perfect woman for me, we have so much in common it is unbelievable. Now she just called me and asked me if i would like to get coffee with her tomorrow at Starbucks. I agreed to it and now we are going to get coffee.

There is one huge problem, i do not even like coffee. I hate the taste of coffee, i only agreed so i wouldn't looked stuck up. Now i have to suffer tomorrow with the smell of coffee, and i may have to drink some coffee too just to please her. I don't want her to be the only person having a drink, i dont want to be rude. I hate my life so far, why do bad things have to happen to me. What should i do tomorrow to get through this, i hate coffee that much and i always will.