What are some quotes about fighting for a girl, or fighting for a girls love?

I am looking for quotes about fighting for a girl or a girls love. Please and thank you!

• Amal
    Favorite Answer

“Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love” - Nelson Rockefeller

“You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” - Barbara De Angelis

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” - Brandi Snyder

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland

Here are excellent love quotes -

“Came but for friendship, and took away love.” - Thomas Moore

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.” - Swedish Proverb

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne

“True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it” - Alexandre Dumas Père

“I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein

“Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.” - Charles Caleb Colton

“Woman reaches love through friendship; man reaches friendship through love” - Mohammed Hijazi

“I love you,

Not only for what you are,

But for what I am

When I am with you.

I love you,

Not only for what

You have made of yourself,

But for what

You are making of me.

I love you

For the part of me

That you bring out;

I love you

For putting your hand

Into my heaped-up heart

And passing over

All the foolish, weak things

That you can’t help

Dimly seeing there,

And for drawing out

Into the light

All the beautiful belongings

That no one else had looked

Quite far enough to find.

I love you because you

Are helping me to make

Of the lumber of my life

Not a tavern

But a temple;

Out of the works

Of my every day

Not a reproach

But a song.

I love you

Because you have done

More than any creed

Could have done

To make me good

And more than any fate

Could have done

To make me happy.

You have done it

Without a touch,

Without a word,

Without a sign.

You have done it

By being yourself.

Perhaps that is what

Being a friend means,

After all.” - Roy Croft

“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” - Pietro Aretino

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” - Roy Croft

“You're my sweetheart to the max. I love you like Crispy Critters.” - Wesley Willis

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” - William Arthur Ward

“You taught me to love fearlessly and to open up my heart. I've never known anyone like you. I love you to no end.” - Phil Martin

“Some people never say the words 'I love you'. It's not their style to be so bold. Some people never say those words: 'I love you' But, like a child, they're longing to be told.” - Paul Simon

Fighting Girl Quotes

1

Source(s): Seduce a Woman http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily

If you think this is one of those times then you are in the right place. This guide is all about getting that one last chance to make things right. This guide will give you the knowledge that you need to get your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend back and keep them. Go to https://tr.im/zNG6L

If your relationship still doesn’t work, then you can rest assured that this relationship wasn’t meant to be. But if it works, you will be glad that you took the time to read these 3 steps.

These 3 steps are based on simple psychological techniques that work extremely well after a breakup. It’s not some mind tricks and cheap gimmicks that you will use to trick your ex into getting back together. If you are planning to trick your ex or force them into being with you, you are just going to end up in another miserable breakup. This guide will teach you how to start a new relationship with your ex; a relationship that actually has a chance of being a long lasting healthy relationship. Not the same old one which ended in this breakup.

If you're victim to be cheated on, never had a partner, or also often fall into the friend-zone, then to resolve all this problems with girls you'll need that guide https://tr.im/2yvzZ , The Tao of Badass.

Joshua Pellicer is the mind behind that book and, in that book he applies an original method of relationship and attracting girls

Those are just a number of the a few ideas that you will discover in this guide when approaching women: appearance when addressing girls, build laughter or be mysterious.

With Tao off Badass you will discover ways to talk to girls. Women are more social beings than men and they love to be about individuals who know how to talk.

• Anne

I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was “You’ll never find anyone like me again!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you and When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal

3

Source(s): The Tao of Badass http://TheTaoOfBadass.gelaf.info/?VD50
  • Ryan

2

Source(s): Ex Back In 30 Days http://GetYourExBack.netint.info/?d3w5
  • John W

"I will never fight over you, for you, or because of you! But once I have your love, I shall fight the world beside you!!!" JLW

http://www.quotes-love.org/2011/08/love-is-delusio... Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another. - H. L. Mencken