Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 9 years ago

Have you a clever or witty side to your sense of humor?

Favorite Answer

You read my mind I just posted a related question! I love my cleverness and wittiness. Getting little jokes in is like a drug to me :) In my opinion being clever is better than being "smart".

Now can you answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av6Gb...

There are times when I feel that way. It depends who I am with. Last night I attended a birthday party at a restaurant. They had candy kisses on the table in beautiful little bags. I hadn't had candy for a while and so I ate mine all up. Then a friend across the table quietly started throwing other little candy kisses across to me as I caught them and put them in my bag.( that was now empty) I turned to my friend next to me who I had come with but who hadn't seen me catching the candy kisses, and said " see I used my willpower and didn't eat any of my candy, my bag is full". Everyone laughed because they saw me eat all the candy. I felt playful and it was fun. Certain people on here bring out the humor in me in the questions they ask and I will answer in a playful way..

My sense of humor can be clever and witty. It can also be pretty bad.

Cami, that's not really for me to say, but others to judge ? I have aquired 306 BA"s in the jokes&riddles forum ,so I suppose I must have given people something to chuckle about ?

Naaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

No. I seem ti think up something clever an hour or even a day later, lol.

((((((Steve is witty)))))) ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

(((((Cami))))) ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿  

God bless my sweetheart and my friend.

Love

Hope

Source(s): <><

my clever and witty answer to that is

yes

Yes hehe.

• Amy

Yeah so much of it i just keep falling over.

I have the gift of sarcasm