Cali
Cali asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Who is the hottest male celebrity today?

Personally, I think it's Leonardo DiCaprio or Ryan Reynolds.

Favorite Answer

Leonardo Dicaprio: he is [physically] sexy as HELL with piercingly blue eyes, yummy & delicious looking, kissable lips, a chiseled, angelic face & a great body, but he's not just a pretty face. he is also [mentally sexy] intelligent, caring, funny, considerate, kind, witty, outspoken & proactive about issues he thinks matter, articulate....etc. i could go on & on. & he's an amazingly talented actor. he's a treat for the eyes, but also gets you caring & thinking.

Johnny Depp: his creamy, smooth, dark chocolate, deep voice ALONE is sexy! but then we get to the gorgeous face: the high cheekbones, deep & intense eyes, & shy, innocent smile. he is NATURALLY incredibly sultry & sexy without having to try (not that he does... lol. he tries to avoid it, yet he's STILL been the sexiest man alive TWICE!) but he's not just a pretty face. he is so intelligent, VERY humble and down to earth, a super talented actor, SUCH a sweetheart to his fans & everyone, so versatile, a loving & caring father (his kids come before work & he leaves them out of the spotlight & paparazzi like a good parent...HEM HEM BRANGELINA!)...etc.

Tom Felton: suuuuuch a sexy accent!!!! he's funny, such a sweetheart, adorable, witty, hotttt... & just hearing him talk makes me melt!!!!!

It says Bryan Greenberg off Bride Wars is the hottest male celebrity in the entire world. I don't think he is that cute.. to me, I know you may not agree lol but I think that Justin Bieber is the hottest male celebrity in the world I think he is REALLY handsome. He has the most sweetest, brightest Hollywood smile that could light up a whole town, and his eyes literally glow. He is the most handsome male I have ever seen in my entire life. I tried comparing other boys to Justin Bieber but none of them came even close. He looks like a puppy you just saw from the pet store. I love everything about Justin Bieber though not just his looks.

Gerard Butler

Justin Bieber

1.leonardo dicaprio

2.jonathan rhys meyers

3.chris pine

4.jake gyllenhall

5.gerald butler

ryan reynolds is a cutie =D

In my opinion, Andy Biersack.

mark salling, jason momoa and jon bon jovi imo