MyWinLocker: Is my master password the password to my computer?

I encrypted a Word Document because it's kind of personal and don't want anyone reading it on accident. I used the Master Password option 'cuz I figured it meant the password to my computer. Yet I typed it in to decrypt the file, just to make sure, and it says it's wrong. Why? I've never used... show more I encrypted a Word Document because it's kind of personal and don't want anyone reading it on accident. I used the Master Password option 'cuz I figured it meant the password to my computer. Yet I typed it in to decrypt the file, just to make sure, and it says it's wrong. Why? I've never used MyWinLocker before, and I don't ever remember setting a password for it.

The document was more of a vent than anything, so I suppose I could delete it if I can't get it to work, lol. It'd be a pain to type all over again. Thanks in advance!