Jehovah's Witness,do you know did this?

In the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES, October Tenth, 1988, Case No. 88-1374, filed on June 22, 1988,Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. filed a "Friends of the Court" brief on the behalf of the famous preacher, Jimmy Swaggart and his Ministries.Perhaps you may know this man Jimmy swaggart,he is christian preacher and known fornicator who was many times caught with prostitutes.He used Jesus christ's name to earn money and spent the same money on prostitutes.According to JW's standard this man Jimmy Swaggart is part of the BABYLON THE GREAT.

You say that the watch tower society is the sole mouth piece of God and the and 9 men who call them selves as faith full and discrete slaves are going to the heavens and sit with Jesus christ to rule the world as ministers?does Jesus Christ guided his future ministers to file an Amicus Curiae or FRIEND OF THE COURT on behalf of a man who earned money by using his name and spent the same money on prostitutes?Or is it Jehovah God who guided the 9 men who call themselves as anointed to do so?

If you can't answer this question at least do you know that this thing has ever happened?

Moses Tables,

I didn't ask you to explain what is meant by AMICUS CURIAE but I had asked who holds the responsiblity for filing of that amicus curiae on behalf of Jimmy Swaggart,Is it Jehovah or Jesus or FDS or some one else?

Rolando C J

I am making big issue out of nothing?You say that your Watch tower society is guided by Jehovah but that filing of that AMICUS CURIAE on behalf of a christian preacher and a known fronicator who was part of the GREAT HARLOT BABYLON THE GREAT,look simple for you.It seems like that you beleive that Jehovah or Jesus persuaded your FDS to file that AMICUS CURIAE.Well do you know under what circumstances that AMICUS CURIAE filed by your society.

Jimmy Swaggart Ministeries was being sued by the state of California for non-payment of sales tax on his miscellaneous religious articles in sold.

Cal. wanted Swaggart to come up with $183,000 in sales tax.

What is up to your society if Mr Jimmy Swaggart pays the sales tax or not?

Moses Tables,

Rolando C J

Moses Tables,

Rolando C J

Moses tables and Rolando CJ

I had a problem in my internet connection so the ADD DETAILS appeared number of times.Sorry for the inconvenience

ha,ha my dear friend kent B,Buster Buth,Dr Jones,Truth Defender now calling THE TIME IS NOW(multiple avatars multiple accounts)it is soo good to see you again.As for as my knowledge you are a female.

In the SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES, October Tenth, 1988, Case No. 88-1374, filed on June 22, 1988, Clerk Joseph F. Spanol, Jr.

On that date and file number, The Attorney James M. McCabe,and Donald T. Ridley, 25 Colombia Heights, Brooklyn, NY 11251 (718)606-4993, Attorneys for Amicus Curiae, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. filed a "Friends of the Court" brief on the behalf of the famous preacher, Jimmy Swaggart and his Ministries.

I had mentioned the date,case number and the name of the attorneys involved in that amicus curiae so If you wish you can verify that for yourself

Many times you had made fun of my english in the past.Well English is not my mother tongue and the credit for my little english goes to british colonizers who ruled my country for more th

Many times you had made fun of my english in the past.Well English is not my mother tongue and the credit for my little english goes to british colonizers who ruled my country for more than 100 years.

Even you posted a question about this.Your fellow JW's gave fine answer to your question so go and read it again.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnSPf...

I won't belive that you are JW unless and until you prove your identity.

My dear lady go and consult a psychitrist for Jehovah's sake,and also you must be having hypertension and behaviour problems.

Hope to see you again.Bye,Dear.

My dear lady,why are you getting angry when I say that you are a female?

I made a big mistake,you are currently in a mental asylum so it is wrong on my part to ask you to consult a psychiatrist.You are secretly accessing the computer in your hospital during mid night.Am I right?

Because no sane person will doubt the fact even after I produce the name of the attorneys,case number and date of that AMICUS CURIAE.You are completely insane so that's what make you to think that I had produced false evidence.

It is illegal to manipulate things related to law,if I does so ,means that I violate law and the if the attorneys name I quoted falsely they can be easily sue me for mis using their name.Every normal person may know this except mentally retarded persons.

You are making fun of my English.So do you got an doctorate in English literature?You are from America,am I right?there are some estimated 25 million illiterate Americans who can't even write their names.But they can speak and write Engl

But they can speak and write English better than me,because it is their mother tongue.

http://eserver.org/courses/spring97/76100o/reading...

You are calling yourself as Jehovah's people.Bravo,thanks for stressing the fact that gangsters,thugs,rowdies,lunats,psychos like you are also allowed to call themselves as Jehovah's people.

Bye dear,waiting for your more angry reply,

Yours,Tom.

• X
    Favorite Answer

How can we know any of that when you completely fabricated it?

None of that ever happened, so there's nothing to know. What other work of fiction will you produce next in your satanic agenda of slandering Jehovah's people? I'm surprised this wasn't one of ITry's questions.

Perhaps you should consider taking a course somewhere in basic English & Grammar. Your sentence structure is sloppy and full of errors, and some of the things you've said just don't make sense.

**** ROFL! (1) I am NOT female. Never have been. (2) Changing your avatar and name does NOT mean having multiple accounts. Anyone can tell you that. (3) I don't have to prove anything to you. You are someone who hates the true God, Jehovah, and you hate his people. All you're doing with this "question" is what your god, Satan, wants you to do, which is to slander Jehovah's people with lies and all manner of false accusations. Looks like of the two of us, the one in more dire need of seeing a psychiatrist (and THAT is how you spell it) is YOU, child. (And I'm not angry that you, for some reason, call me female. I merely corrected you because you are wrong.)

*** Thank you! You may not be aware of it, child, but all of your lies and slander about Jehovah's Witnesses does nothing but confirm the fact that we are Jesus' true followers. Jesus himself said that his followers would be persecuted as he was. The fact that you would waste your time trying to attack us with fabricated nonsense (in your "gangster, thug, rowdy, lunatic" manner) continues to show that you serve Satan, and we serve the true God. Many thanks!

I am so cheerful you requested former Jehovah's Witnesses to reply this question. Otherwise, how would you ever discover out why they left? There are a few fascinating solutions out of your non secular brothers and sisters - however now not one in all them has arise with the seen. While I used to be a Jehovah's Witness, I additionally concept I had the real faith and there used to be no approach I used to be ever going to go away it. That could be relatively dull, would it, to go away what you believed to be real that gave you peace of brain. Neither did I go away considering I used to be immoral or any person stumbled me or I with no trouble did not wish to are living as much as the Bible's top specifications. I wasn't blending with worldly men and women, I did not soak up smoking or consuming. In truth, I used to be pioneering and I used to be married to a pioneer. So why did I go away? You ought to fully grasp that my mom and dad grew to become Witnesses within the 1930's, and that I knew not anything rather than what Jehovah's Witnesses believed. We had been all anticipating the top of 6,000 years of guy's life to finish within the fall of 1975 (I can furnish the Watchtower quotations for those who doubt me) and that intended Armageddon could come quickly after. My mom and dad believed they had been the new release that could see the fulfilment of the top-time prophecies in Matthew 24 and they could be alive while the Millennial reign of Christ began. None people made any of this up. We all believed what the Society advised us. Guess what? This prophecy used to be fake - we are nonetheless ready, 33 years later. This is the motive I left - fake prophecies approximately dates and predictions while 6,000 years of human life will finish. Any peace of brain I had used to be shattered while I realised the level to which I were deceive. I am now a born-once more Christian with a heavenly desire and I compliment God that, via the Holy Spirit, he introduced me to a position of repentance and forgiveness. Religion does now not shop. Only Jesus Christ can do this.

Friends of the Court (amicus curiae)

An amicus curiae (also spelled amicus curiæ; plural amici curiae) is someone, not a party to a case, who volunteers to offer information to assist a court in deciding a matter before it. The information provided may be a legal opinion in the form of a brief (which is called an amicus brief when offered by an amicus curiae), a testimony that has not been solicited by any of the parties, or a learned treatise on a matter that bears on the case. The decision on whether to admit the information lies at the discretion of the court. The phrase amicus curiae is legal Latin and literally means "friend of the court".

The role of an amicus is often confused with that of an intervener. The role of an amicus is, as stated by Salmon LJ (as Lord Salmon then was) in Allen v Sir Alfred McAlpine & Sons Ltd [1968] 2 QB 229 at p. 266 F-G:

I had always understood that the role of an amicus curiae was to help the court by expounding the law impartially, or if one of the parties were unrepresented, by advancing the legal arguments on his behalf.

The situation most often noted in the press is when an advocacy group files a brief in a case before an appellate court to which it is not a litigant. Appellate cases are normally limited to the factual record and arguments coming from the lower court case under appeal; attorneys focus on the facts and arguments most favorable to their clients. Where a case may have broader implications, amicus curiae briefs are a way to introduce those concerns, so that the possibly broad legal effects of court decisions will not depend solely on the parties directly involved in the case.

• danman

The Watchtower Society will align itself with anyone who will advance their financial well being. They latched on to the coat tails of Jimmy Swagart hoping the court would rule in his favor. No go. This loss causing the revamping of how all literature was distributed both within the congregations and from door to door.

They compromised the letter and spirit of their vociferous stand against the 'the wild beast' of revelation. After years of condemnation from the platforms, in their literature, of how false religion rides on the back of this beast (United Nations), they sign up as associate members.

Once this becomes public after many years of enjoying this secret relationship, they immediately deny they were ever members of any stead. The details of the membership mattered little, the fact that they would put their name on such a related list, thinking it would never become public, is revealing of how the leadership thinks itself above what they require of the rank and file membership.

Hypocrisy and duplicitous behaviour that jw just brush aside. Believe me if any individual jw signed on as a friend of the court for a religious leader, or signed up to join whatever at the UN they would be facing serious discipline.

• I Try

@Moses' s tables, rants and raves as normal about something unrelated to the question. The question related to the support the WBTS gave Jimmy Swaggart as a "Friend of the court" not what it means and how to spell it.

The fact that the WBTS wanted a win for Swaggart so they supported his side in the court cases is the point of the question and what you were asked about. But as that would reflect on your cult with the bad light it deserves, you just carry on with your ranting.

Then you get another of your cronies to agree with your ranting as the WBTS supported Swaggart, well done.

You are making a big issue out of nothing. Moses tables already gave you an answer of what Friends of the court means. And Swaggart knows and all other religions know that we will never accept or give in to their false beliefs. You've got nothing.

Did you even try looking that up in case law, or just repeating the usual swipes made on blogs against the witnesses? I doubt you even know that the case had to do with the taxing of Bibles and literature.

Source(s): ♂♀

There will always be liars and hypocrites in religion.