Ryan asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 years ago

weed, weed, weed, please look?

Okay, I smoke marijuana. I find nothing wrong with it, I know people say its a "gateway" drug, but I use to be somebody who took pills to relax. The weed, for me is a drug that STOPS me from going onto other drugs. It relaxes me when I have anxiety and stress, I write music an when I smoke weed an write I become more focused and am able to write better. My grades don't slip, and yet my mom is always yelling at me about it. How could I tell her in a way that me smoking weed is actually helpful for me, I mean she smokes cigs an they are far more harmful than weed.

And another question. Should weed be legal, I think so.

We spend too much money locking up these "Drug users" when if we used the #1 cash crop we could pick up our economy a little. I feel if someone can drink 20 beers in a night, and smoke cigs with all the harmful chemicals then I should be aloud to smoke my marijuana, which is far less dangerous than Alcohol an Cigs combined.

Im 17 -__-

Favorite Answer

Lol ur a little to young to be smoking weed if your mom nags you about It lol. But u cnt convince yur parents that weed is gud for u. Your doing illegal drugs and parents don't want to have their kid being a drug user. I jus smoked an 8th acouple mins ago lol. Anyways I dnt think weed shud be legal cus then us dealers wud run out of buisness. If anything I want weed to be decriminalized, then we'd be good, I'm mad burnt out I'm off 2 bed pce

I told my mom its better for your health then cigarettes, and the only reason why its illegal is because the hemp plant is a cheaper and more effective way to make paper and big company's that basically run everything made it illegal, otherwise its perfectly harmless compared to alcohol and cigarettes

Agreed smoke weed all day we day !

Agreed. LEGALIZE!

• chieko

go to YouTube and look up that song by afroman...