Terraria 1.0.6 update?

When i open up the game it says 1.0.5 in the bottom left corner, and basically everything is the same; the dungeon hasn't changed, my molten armor still gives off light, cacti knock back, there isn't a music change for corruption, etc. Obviously I haven't downloaded the 1.0.6 patch, although when i started the game up, I instantly noticed the doors had been updated and further investigation i noticed that the work bench and tables had been upgraded to be more aesthetically pleasing but beyond that, nothing else has changed. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Uh, I'm pretty sure I've bought the game, considering I have it and all....but thanks

Awesome! Thanks gamer....I've had to update my cache before but i didn't think of that for the patch. I tried it and everything is working perfectly now, I appreciate it man.

Favorite Answer

This is assuming this is the steam version. It seems like you might have glitched up in the download or something. Try verifying the game cache (right click Terraria in your library, click Properties, go to the Local Files tab, hit Verify integrity of game cache). If that doesn't work, try deleting the game and reinstalling. Beyond that, you might need game support. Good luck!

Source(s): Experience with steam

Maybe buy the game?