How do I get home????

So my school has this rule that u must live at least 2 miles away to have bus transportation I live 1.97 miles away and they're enforcing the rule I can't drive my mother works till 6 and my brother has college till 5 and my school ends at 2:30 how do you think I could get home? Btw I live in Texas theres no sidewalk leading to my subdivision so it's extremely dangerous and I'm not walking home in the blistering heat

We can't use our bikes because of traffic and we can't afford bus transport because 800 dollars is waay too much money

Best Answer

Buy some badass wasteland gear, and look like a desert dweller walking to the subdivision. It'll be like the book dune, cept they'll be no giant worms

Note: I second the first answerer's suggestion to walk to school like a badass wastelander.

Anyway, you could ride a bike, which is perfectly safe on roads as long as you follow bike traffic laws. Or, you could petition the school board with your case - lay out that you have no safemethod of transportation to the school, and therefore require bus transport.

Ride your bike

Get a job, and buy a small motor bike

well you could get a friend and get a ride with them and carpool i do that and as long as its okay with them :)

Source(s): i had this problem.