How do I get home????

So my school has this rule that u must live at least 2 miles away to have bus transportation I live 1.97 miles away and they're enforcing the rule I can't drive my mother works till 6 and my brother has college till 5 and my school ends at 2:30 how do you think I could get home? Btw I live in Texas theres no sidewalk leading to my subdivision so it's extremely dangerous and I'm not walking home in the blistering heat

Update:

We can't use our bikes because of traffic and we can't afford bus transport because 800 dollars is waay too much money

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Buy some badass wasteland gear, and look like a desert dweller walking to the subdivision. It'll be like the book dune, cept they'll be no giant worms

• 8 years ago

Note: I second the first answerer's suggestion to walk to school like a badass wastelander.

Anyway, you could ride a bike, which is perfectly safe on roads as long as you follow bike traffic laws. Or, you could petition the school board with your case - lay out that you have no safemethod of transportation to the school, and therefore require bus transport.

• 8 years ago

Ride your bike

Get a job, and buy a small motor bike

• 8 years ago

well you could get a friend and get a ride with them and carpool i do that and as long as its okay with them :)

Source(s): i had this problem.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.