HELP ME FIND THIS HORROR MOVIE!! i dont know the name but i know a little about it! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok so this mum has lost her child at sea along with her husband ( the were fishing ) then on one cold rainy night the door knocks and she opens to find her sun all grown up ( like teenager) and very wet and cold...she couldnt believe her eyes! she bought him dry clothes and took him to the kitchen to give him... show more ok so this mum has lost her child at sea along with her husband ( the were fishing ) then on one cold rainy night the door knocks and she opens to find her sun all grown up ( like teenager) and very wet and cold...she couldnt believe her eyes! she bought him dry clothes and took him to the kitchen to give him something to eat....but the boy didnt want to eat....HE WANTED TO PLAY A GAME! but the mum was like..." are u serious? " and the boy got really angry and really wanted to play a game...so the mum agreed.....and the game was HIDE AND SEEK! the mum had to hide while the boy would have to find her.....then it got violent and he started throwing things at her and killed her....
THATS THE BEGING OF THE MOVIE....then they take her to the hospital and found evidence of a little tribal statue next to her body! they took it at started to exam it...they started to remove this black stuff of it.....then they decided to have a break...then when they came back they saw a whole pile of that black stuff and the statue is GONE! they look for it but cant find it....then apparently this little statue becomes alive and starts to kill them one by one! like bitting them on the neck and so on!

this movie really scared me i was around 9 when i watched it! now im 19 if that helps :)
please help me find the name of this movie
much appreciated :)
2 answers 2