why do so many goths/rockstars worship this movie NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS?

its a ok movie but not that great, people say the meaning of the film? the love with jack and sally? or the surreal escapism of the movie? i watched it and i think this movie is very overrated, or people is just copy cats

then theres the jack-mania, anyone who is so-called goth or emo even or most rock stars has some sought of 'Nightmare' emblem on them, i dont get it, i mean the mechandice is cool to pick up, i wont mind, like im going to buy a NBC poster cuz i think it looks cool,

why do u worship it?

im a huge fan of tim burtons early work

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What ?

Who worships this movie ? Name the rock stars that think it's great.So what if 3 rockers and 2 goths liked it.

It's just another typical Burton drug movie (You can only appreciate them if you're high). He has made far better movies like Edward ScissorHands and Ed Wood. Most of his movies are mind-numbinlgy dull...like Alice in Wonderland.

• 10 years ago

Everyone likes NBC. Because of this it seems like more goths and emos are into it for some reason but really, it's just a cool, fun movie. Don't question it, just enjoy.

• 10 years ago

It's the go to movie for mall goths. They like it so they must be weird, but so does everyone else. I like it because it's a cute movie and I happen to like Henry Selick.

But yeah, don't worry about it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why do you worship CKY?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.