Anonymous

Inventions invented by Black people but falsely claimed by whites:?

air conditioning unit Frederick M. Jones July 12, 1949

almanac Benjamin Banneker Approx 1791

auto cut-off switch Granville T. Woods January 1, 1839

auto fishing devise G. Cook May 30, 1899

automatic gear shift Richard Spikes February 28, 1932

baby buggy W.H. Richardson June 18, 1899

bicycle frame L.R. Johnson October 10, 1899

biscuit cutter A.P. Ashbourne November 30, 1875

blood plasma bag Charles Drew Approx. 1945

cellular phone Henry T. Sampson July 6, 1971

chamber commode T. Elkins January 3, 1897

clothes dryer G. T. Sampson June 6, 1862

curtain rod S. R. Scratton November 30, 1889

curtain rod support William S. Grant August 4, 1896

door knob O. Dorsey December 10, 1878

door stop O. Dorsey December 10, 1878

dust pan Lawrence P. Ray August 3, 1897

egg beater Willie Johnson February 5, 1884

electric lampbulb Lewis Latimer March 21, 1882

elevator Alexander Miles October 11, 1867

eye protector P. Johnson November 2, 1880

fire escape ladder J. W. Winters May 7, 1878

fire extinguisher T. Marshall October 26, 1872

folding bed L. C. Bailey July 18, 1899

folding chair Brody & Surgwar June 11, 1889

fountain pen W. B. Purvis January 7, 1890

furniture caster O. A. Fisher 1878

gas mask Garrett Morgan October 13, 1914

golf tee T. Grant December 12, 1899

guitar Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886

hair brush Lydia O. Newman November 15, 18--

hand stamp Walter B. Purvis February 27 1883

horse shoe J. Ricks March 30, 1885

ice cream scooper A. L. Cralle February 2, 1897

improv. sugar making Norbet Rillieux December 10, 1846

insect-destroyer gun A. C. Richard February 28, 1899

ironing board Sarah Boone December 30, 1887

key chain F. J. Loudin January 9, 1894

lantern Michael C. Harvey August 19, 1884

lawn mower L. A. Burr May 19, 1889

lawn sprinkler J. W. Smith May 4, 1897

lemon squeezer J. Thomas White December 8, 1893

lock W. A. Martin July 23, 18--

lubricating cup Ellijah McCoy November 15, 1895

lunch pail James Robinson 1887

mail box Paul L. Downing October 27, 1891

mop Thomas W. Stewart June 11, 1893

motor Frederick M. Jones June 27, 1939

peanut butter George Washington Carver 1896

pencil sharpener J. L. Love November 23, 1897

phone transmitter Granville T. Woods December 2, 1884

record player arm Joseph Hunger Dickenson January 8, 1819

refrigerator J. Standard June 14, 1891

riding saddles W. D. Davis October 6, 1895

rolling pin John W. Reed 1864

shampoo headrest C. O. Bailiff October 11, 1898

spark plug Edmond Berger February 2, 1839

stethoscope Imhotep Ancient Egypt

stove T. A. Carrington July 25, 1876

straightening comb Madam C. J. Walker Approx 1905

street sweeper Charles B. Brooks March 17, 1890

thermostat control Frederick M. Jones February 23, 1960

traffic light Garrett Morgan November 20, 1923

tricycle M. A. Cherry May 6, 1886

typewriter Burridge & Marshman April 7, 1885

.

p.s All these inventors actually have latent.

Favorite Answer

I understand spreading more information and trying to create accuracy, but it never comes across as that. Regardless of which race it is, the fact that they say "White/Black/Asian/etc" makes it sound racist. It's almost like going "[x] race is better/smarter/etc than [y] race!", in fact that's exactly what it is.

Ever considered saying "[Persons Name] invited/discovered/etc [item/doctrine/etc] in [date]"

instead of "Black man makes/does [x] before white person and white guys try to cover it up!"?

One comes across as a legit attempt to spread truth, the other just seems like Racial chest thumping.

But on a more important note: Does it matter to you if they were white/black/asian/etc??

Look, I'm mixed but I've got some German in me... Einstein was German, that doesn't make me a super genius that will revolutionize modern science does it? No, Germans are no more prone to being super geniuses because of Einstein than they are prone to Racism because of Hitler.

The accomplishments of a single individual does not reflect on the masses. There are Smart AND Stupid people of every Color, Race, Nation, Culture, and Creed.

Let me give you a list of some of my Heroes/Inspirations:

Genghis Khan, Hannibal Barca, George Carlin, Theodore Roosevelt.

These people are my inspirations because I admire them and/or identify with them in some important way.

I can relate to Khan's struggles in life and admire his ability to use his mind to carve out an existence for himself.

I can relate to Hannibal in so many ways and admire him for so many things, most notably his ability to meet the man who beat him in battle and have a civil honorable discussion. (Despite the fact that persons nation was often hunting him and wanted his life. Despite it was the nation he wished to destroy) Talk about turning the other cheek!

I can relate to and admire George Carlin and his views, his comedy inspired and shaped my life in so many more ways than I can explain. He showed me the power of truth in humor and it allowed me to smile on days I'd normally be breaking down in tears.

I admire Roosevelt's fight to make sure corporations couldn't abuse their power, how he stood up for the common man despite it not being popular. We need a modern day Teddy R.

See I don't admire these people because of their race, nationality, or faith. I admire them, I identify with them because of who they were. The color of their skin compared to my own holds no sway for me.

Source(s): Racism is an insult to Intelligence and I really don't see the point in it. Be that Racism in the form of hate or pride.
    • 6 years agoReport

I google most this stuff and most made by white
      Stop lying Africans

• rhode

Black Man Inventions

• jensen

Inventions By Black People

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

almanac Benjamin Banneker Approx 1791

bicycle...

Source(s): inventions invented black people falsely claimed whites: https://tr.im/iAipx

The list a fantasy, and why does it take a black man to tell you this? I am not going to put in hours to prove it to you, so you all can be lazy. But the traffic light he invented as a metal sign you hoisted up on a chain, and Detroit had actual working traffic "LIGHTS" in 1920 invented by By William Potts 3 years before your so called inventor listed here did it. I have seen this list before and near 100% of it is a lie.

Again I ask why does it take a black man to tell you white people to quit spreading lies and stop your apologetic silliness? Here is a hard to swallow fact that will start a sh*t storm, but it is true. Most so called slaves were NOT slaves, they were indentured servants who begged to work in the USA because if not bought here they would end up in South America where their Spanish masters killed and tortured them to death and the average lifespan of a slave down there was 2 years before being killed. The Christian buyers of blacks from slave markets did it out of sympathy and made contracts called indentured servants, which was a biblical way to pay off debts. The contract was only 6 years with the person released on the start of the 7th year per the bible and ALL debts were considered paid even if they were not actually paid in full. This is where we get our credit report 7 years the debts vanish laws. The indentured servant deal also often included land (40 acres and a mule) with a Mule to help them till/farm their new land. Most so called slaves stayed because they had it very good, and those of us old enough to have lived over 60 years know even back in the 1950's life was really rough. You young people have no clue what rough is, sitting in your air conditioned house, playing stupid tell a lie games on the Internet spreading lies with impunity. We had to really work and when our day was done we had no energy to party and act stupid on the Internet posting selfies.

No I am not condemning I am pointing out real facts, not a list of lies. These lists and lies help no black person, they hurt us, and make blacks believe that they can't make it and stop trying is the message, because the deck is stacked. It's pure bullsh*t and I wish people would grown up and check facts before posting lies.

Liars and idolaters will have their place in the lake of fire the bible says. Keep spreading lies and see where it gets you silly apologists. Quit hurting blacks buy telling them lies. We don't need lies to succeed. We need to learn to compete by learning a work ethic. I am glad my Father and Mother taught me this as opposed to telling me lies.

WOW you are pissed!....well the real question is what are you going to do about it?....or what can you really do about it?.Anyway that's a lot of flicking inventions!Are all those true/legit.Anyway ill be pissed to if i made something and someone took credit for it.I'll be sooooo fricking pissed!lol white chicks, but seriously i would be its like plagiarism

I'm soo tired racism. I'm not saying this is racist but we are all human beings. We al created everything. Were all smart. I have never heard anybody say any race is non talented. Who gives a shitt if anybody has different skin colors. It's ignorant to put anybody in different stereotypes.

Black people claim a lot of stuff even slavery the African sell African to white

Jezuz Christ! You did some searching my African friend. If this gets deleted and the other one doesn't, I will know how many true racists are on yahoo, and believe me I will go and get that other one deleted as well. Who's with me!

Black people are smart as hell.