Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why doesn't Satan reveal himself?

Even stating that"god"doesn't to "test our faith", why shouldn't the devil?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Satan doesn't reveal himself because Hell is full and he is trying to keep himself from being swamped by his adoring fans. There is no such thing as Hell Fire. Christians say that all the time to try to get people to purchase a ticket to Heaven. Do you know why there is so much advertising for Heaven? Heaven is boring! Why do you think Lucifer revolted? Why do you think one third of the residents revolted with him? Lucifer set up his own pleasure palace where people who died could live out eternity the way its supposed to be. In other words, where it is FUN. Where there is water and a vegetable in Heaven, there is beer and pizza in Hell. Where there is an open air monastery in Heaven, there is a local pub where you can watch a football game and wager on the results. Hell has become a fantastic success. It doesn't bother to advertise and, in fact, Lucifer really doesn't want any Christians. (Nobody can screw up a good party like a Christian!)

If you think Heaven is perfect, just ask a Christian to describe it. First they will tell you that they will sing praises to God (True, but boring) Then they will tell you that there is no pain and no worries. (Again, that may be true but tilling a garden and hanging up laundry isn't my idea of spending eternity.) In the end, however, they really can't describe it.

When Christians talk about Hell, they always talk about a Lake of Fire and eternal pain. Now I ask you, does it make sense for Lucifer to torture the inhabitants of Hell for turning their backs on a God that he himself turned his back on? That's like the Godfather of a the Mafia shooting criminals because they disobeyed the law. Being tortured in Hell is propaganda put out by Christians.

Heaven is half empty. Its so bad that God has reduced the admission to a simple declaration of "Gee God, I'm sorry." It hasn't worked very well. God has all the Christians running around begging everyone to join them (Its called spreading the Good News). Just confess your sins, they say. On the other hand, when was the last time you heard of someone selling their soul to the devil? Its been awhile, hasn't it? Trust me, Hell is packed on Saturday night. Satan knows he has a good thing going and has no desire to screw it up with invading Christians.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

The question you *should* be asking, is how he would do so if he were to do it.. Would it be on National telivision saaay , 6660 minutes special on the "Prince of darkness: the story behind the Fallen one" or would he just come up to some random dude on the street and be like "psst hey, you wanna know somethin cool?"...

Im not really sure how either might do it... but im sure it would be epic either way

• Zexion
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

But I have shown myself, and I do test people's faith, usually crushing it.

• 9 years ago

He does every time something evil is carried out we see him. He reveals himself in the same ways as God does only his actions are evil.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The cultists have an answer for that too:

"Making you think he doesn't exist is his biggest deception."

See how that works. A complete lack of proof MUST mean that he's real.

Source(s): M-O-O-N that spells godidit!
  • Remy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The same reason why God doesn't reveal himself. There's no great evidence proving that either exist.

• 9 years ago

Satan is just a spirit, so you cannot see him. But you can tell hes there when you are tempted.

Source(s): LE HOLEH BIBAL
  • 9 years ago

has God revealed himself?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He's waiting for them to find Big foot.

• 9 years ago

He has!

Great article on spirit creatures below (both good and evil ones).

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bh/article_10.htm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.