Lee asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 9 years ago

PLEASE HELP. Vegas Wedding?

My fiancee and I have been dating for 7years and we recently got engaged. We would like to get married in Vegas within the next 6 months. We don't want a big wedding but we would like our immediate family there so, We decided we would pay for our parents and siblings (12 total) plane tickets and hotel stay for three days/ two nights. Problem is we are both clueless about how to begin planning this trip. Does Vegas offer wedding packages? and if so how much? We have a budget of $12,000. Any help and info is greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Excalibur might be the cheapest or Circus Circus.

www.cheapovegas.com is a great website with reviews and links.

Congrats! I think if you pick a restaurant on the strip that would be good, they have back private rooms for 10-20 people. Good places would be the cheesecake factory inside the caesars palace mall area. Its super good and they have dishes for $10-$15 bucks per person. I know they have a up and downstairs area, i will call to see if you can set something up.

Cheesecake Factory

3500 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas - (702) 792-6888

Also the Mon Ami Gabi is a good french place and prices are good running from $10-$20 bucks for a good meal.

Mon Ami Gabi

(702) 944-4224

Top of the world restaurant is good to at the stratosphere hotel and romantic! Good Luck and Congrats!

= Otherwise

Try several places, knowing you will pay at least $10 per person at the reception without any alcohol or decorations. See if the chapel you picked has connections. Try Gold Coast or Orleans, both off Strip with reception halls. Somewhere in the back of my mind it was $250 or $500 up for room plus food.

It seems to me that you’re looking to an intimate wedding, right? Well, the Excalibur’s Canterbury Wedding Chapels would be a sure bet.

The resort offers a wide array of wedding packages catering to your precise need. I’ve plenty of searching online and found that their wedding packages starts from just $199. As for the reception, their three-course menu costs $45 each person. Your guests can get comfortably accommodated at their ultra-trendy rooms or suites. You can take a glimpse of their wedding packages at:

http://www.excalibur.com/weddings/

In fact, most of those fancy casino hotels on the Strip offer wedding packages. The only problem is some hotels are ridiculously expensive. If you don’t want to strain your pocket, well, maybe you can accommodate your guests at an off-Strip property. As for the ceremony, I strongly suggest you to have it at Excalibur’s Canterbury Wedding Chapels.(I was totally blown away by the place last time I was there attending my friend’s wedding)

If you’re looking to more options, the following site might be of some help:

http://www.lasvegashotelsadvisor.com/hotels

Anyway, hope helpful! Best wishes on your wedding day :)

Just about every hotel casino in Vegas has a wedding chapel - you need to try and narrow down your hotel choice and contact them for their wedding packages.

There are also a ton of stand-alone wedding chapels - some nice and some tacky.

Most of the big Hotel/Casinos may have Wedding specials that include rooms, church and marriage cermonies. I organized one for my parents to renew there vows for their 50th Wedding Anniversary and got competitive rates. The costs can vary depending on how lavish you want it be. We went to Excalibur where you can also get married in costumes ranging from steel armor to King/Queen complete with crown.