Is my life ever going to get better or should I just end it?

I have been going through a serious depression for a long time. I feel really lonely because I have no friends to talk to. I'm 32 years old, almost 33, and I suffered from social anxiety my whole life. I had trouble making friends because I was afraid of what people thought about me, and I missed out on... show more I have been going through a serious depression for a long time. I feel really lonely because I have no friends to talk to. I'm 32 years old, almost 33, and I suffered from social anxiety my whole life. I had trouble making friends because I was afraid of what people thought about me, and I missed out on socializing. I've also never had a girlfriend and probably never will have one either. I know, pretty pathetic for a guy my age. I feel like a worthless piece of crap and everyday and every second I think of killing myself. I feel like as long as I live on this earth, there is no hope for me. I feel the only way to escape is to die. I have two loving parents, but it's just not enough. I feel like nobody cares and everything in the world just feels wrong. I just want to get away. I am unable to relax and a lot of the time I feel like crying. Maybe I feel depressed because my life really is a joke and it is pathetic. Should I just end it all if there's no hope?