Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any advice on taking the ACT?

So basically I'm taking the ACT in less than a month, and I'm kind of worried because I haven't done much to study for it.

On my SAT I scored a 2020 (610 Reading, 720 Math, 690 Writing/ 9 on the essay), so what do you think I would get on the ACT?

Any information would be useful, I'm clueless about the exam. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Although prep books and programs are are great they are often too expensive. What helped me most on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT was repetition. I have come across this app called "SAT Daily" on the android market that is immensely helpful. Although it's new, I downloaded it and was amazed. It gives you new question (with a thorough answer every time) and a new vocabulary word DAILY. And a new tip weekly. This kind of constant exposure really helps. And if you're an apple user, there is a SAT question of the day app although it pales in comparison to it's android counterpart. I am sure it will boost your score on SAT and ACT as well. Also, I scored in the top 98th percentile.

I found the link to the android app: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mag.sat&...

If the link doesn't work, try searching "SAT Daily" in the android market.

Source(s): Myself (I scored very high on SAT and ACT) and research.
  • MSIPD

I would say that you would probably get in between a 28-30. What you should do beforehand is take lots of practice tests to prepare you for the format of the test and so you also know what kind of questions they ask.