Rate the following "classic" movies out of 100?

With 100 being completely perfect, flawless, timeless,masterpiece, fresh, and nothing like it at the time it was released in. I asked this so people would 'break down' the following 'classic' movies. I'm not saying that these movies are bad, some of them are the greatest films of all time,... show more With 100 being completely perfect, flawless, timeless,masterpiece, fresh, and nothing like it at the time it was released in. I asked this so people would 'break down' the following 'classic' movies. I'm not saying that these movies are bad, some of them are the greatest films of all time, I'm just curious that when you consider the technical side of it, people would still give it such a high rating. If you think it deserves a 100/100, just give it to it.

-Inception
-Raging Bull
-The Godfather
-Shawshank Redemption
-Schindler's List
-Blade Runner
-Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
-A Clockwork Orange
-Fight Club
-Die Hard
-The Pianist
-Gladiator
-Pulp Fiction
-Scarface
-The Departed
-The Dark Knight
-Saving Private Ryan
-Heat

BQ: What's a movie that you dislike, but would still give it a high rating?
BBQ (yum): Top 5 movies on this list?
Update: Yes Inception is a classic.
Update 2: Well, Inception was one of the best films of 2010 and in a long time as well, it is by far the best science fiction movie of the 21st century of all time (that's if you include it in the definition.... and c'mon, you know it doesn't deserve to be put in the same sentence as Step Brothers. Now Step Brothers, that is... show more Well, Inception was one of the best films of 2010 and in a long time as well, it is by far the best science fiction movie of the 21st century of all time (that's if you include it in the definition.... and c'mon, you know it doesn't deserve to be put in the same sentence as Step Brothers. Now Step Brothers, that is a really joke of a movie.