vino
Lv 5
vino asked in SportsBoxing · 10 years ago

ESPN FNF Cheat Sheet?

(ESPN2) Kermit Cintron (32-4-1) vs. Antwone Smith (20-2-1)

(ESPN2) Dannie Williams (18-1) vs. Antonio Cervantes (16-5-5)

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-lead/espn2-frid...

Place your bets...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You beat me to it this week, well done.

The undercard this week is a bit underwhelming compared to some of the others we've had this year. I've never seen Cervantes fight but I've seen Williams a couple times now, he's got quick hands and a solid right, I think he cruises to a decision. He is trained by perhaps my least favorite trainer in the sport however, Jack Loew, so I'll be rooting for the Mexican to score the upset.

The main event is quite promising depending on which Kermit Cintron shows up. Smith's been a bit of a giant killer in his career, scoring some big wins in his previous television appearances. The win over Gutierrez a couple years ago was rather impressive at the time.

Cintron's one of those guys who always seems to toy with you. After seeing just how easily he outboxed Alfredo Angulo, and how easily he was handling Paul Williams, I started to come around on him, and then he lays a complete egg against Molina. Like Zab Judah, he possesses a great deal of talent, but constantly finds ways to disappoint you.

Smith likes to put on the pressure which I think will play into Kermit's advantage, as he's a pretty solid counter puncher. I see Kermit winning a decision, but then again, with Kermit anything's possible.

• Sean G
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Cintron is so much better than people give him credit for. I expect him to win by 9th or 10 round KO tonight. Mark my words.

Williams wins by decision.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

cintron is a bych

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.