Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Selling a computer help!!!?

Hi im selling a computer in realy good condition and its realy fast and its windows xp service pack 3 its called a dell dimension 4550 and it comes with speakers a keyboard a moniter (not flat screen its fat) and skeapers and i was wondering how much i should sell it for. oh and i reformatted it and installed everything nessecary so its like a new computer

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you might find someone to pay between $50-75 for all of it. You MIGHT be able to get $100, but i doubt it. It is a pretty old computer and you can get netbooks with windows 7 for $200 that are MUCH smaller, and run faster.

• Linds
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Let's see your used computer which uses windows xp

Pentium 4 2.66GHz processor

256MB RAM

60GB hard drive

For a brand new computer with windows 7

A compaq, which according to the results on the bestbuy review is the same rateing as your computer. Check the link below

AMD Radeon HD 6310 1.6GHz processor

3GB RAM

500GB hard drive

It sells for $279 granted you need to buy a screen for it, but everything else is include keyboard and all.

I think you should get the picture what your computer will sell for. You'd be lucky to get $50 bucks for it.

• 10 years ago

$120.00

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.