Ej Saint asked in SportsBoxing · 9 years ago

Whos your top 5 P4P fighter rite now?

also do you think Khan is a better fighter than victor ortiz? if so why doesnt mayweather have any interest in fighting Khan?

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

My Top 5 P4P List:

1) Manny Pacquiao. Has been doing great. Has beaten the likes of Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera, Jorge Solis, Juan Manuel Marquez, David Diaz, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey, Antonio Margarito, and Shane Mosley. He is a former flyweight who keeps moving up in weight and destroying bigger men.

2) Sergio Martinez. Became the Middleweight champion after beating Kelly Pavlik by unanimous decision, then knocked out Paul Williams in 2 rounds. After that, he knocked out Sergiy Dzinziruk in 8 rounds.

3) Nonito Donaire. Have to put him in here after knocking out Fernando Montiel in round 2, who was in the P4P list. Donaire is doing great.

4) Andre Ward. Undefeated and beaten the likes of Kessler, Miranda, Green, and Abraham. If he beats Froch, I'll put him at 3.

5) Bernard Hopkins. He beat one of the best Light Heavyweights today, Jean Pascal, at age 46, and won the title. Unbelievable.

Thanks for the question!

• David

1) Manny Pacquiao

2) Sergio Martinez

3) Juan Manuel Marquez

4) Wladimir Klitschko

5) Bernard Hopkins

For Bernard to be competing at the level he is competing at his age is enough to put him in the top 5 for me.

I think Khan is more skilled than Ortiz but that doesn't necessarily mean he would beat Ortiz. Mayweather is fight Ortiz instead of Khan because Ortiz is now a top Welterweight coming off a "fight of the year" win. Khan is a Junior Welterweight who was coming off a win over McClowskey or whatever his name is at the time. Ortiz is the logical fight to take

1. Manny Pacquaio

2. Floyd Mayweather

3. Amir Khan

4. Victor Ortiz

5. Timothy Bradley

Source(s): My Brain

I seriously don't care if I get a thumbs down but this is what I believe:

1. Floyd Mayweather

2. Manny Pacquiao

3. Nonito Donaire

4. Juan Manuel Marquez

5. Sergio Martinez

I am not a fan of Mayweather, but I put him in the as no. 1 because there is nobody that can beat him at the time. I want to say Manny will knock him out but no he'll just be defensive and ellusive. That speed is way too much for Manny.

Source(s): Favorite Boxers: Roy Jones Jr. & Oscar De La Hoya
  • Martin

1A Manny Pacquiao

1B Floyd Mayweather

2) Nonito Donaire

3) Sergio Martinez

4) Andre Ward

5) Bernard Hopkins

1. Manny Pacquiao

2. Sergio Martinez

3. Wladimir Klitshko

4. Nonito Donaire

5. Giovani Segura

Yes I do think is better than Ortiz and is a bigger threat to Mayweather which is probably why he wont fight him.

In my opinion the are top 5 P4P fighter rite now :

Brock Lesnar

Shane Carwin

Cain Valesquez

Frank Mir

Junior Dos Santos