Javier asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

is this a fair trade in nfl fantasy football?

ok so this is my team

QB:Josh freeman

RBS:L blount. Ray rice

WR:Dwayne bowe and Calvin Johnson

W/R:Shone Greene or Cedric Benson

And some guy wants to trade me Michael turner or MJD(whichever i want)for Dwayne bowe?

He has no WR but my bench would then make me start mike williams(TB) or Johny knox to starT?should i do it.....but im thinking i would give him Dwayne bowe and Ronnie brown for MJD and Mike Thomas?

Favorite Answer

If he is giving you MJD for Dwayne Bowe straight up you take that for sure. MJD is a stud WR and would make a great RB core. You could start Blount at W/R and have Williams and CJ at WR. Your team would be very good then. If he isn't sure about giving u MJD straight up, just throw in Benson- because you won't need him.

Do it! Your Rb position is weak with BLount! RB's give you the most points so it will really help your team. Williams and KNox aren't that bad. THey will get you a descent amount of points every time. Do the trade and take MJD!

I never get questions like this. You did an incredible job drafting -- why would you mess it up? Trading just for trade sake never makes sense. The only player you mentioned that I don't think is worth anything is Knox. Just offer Knox up (he's overvalued right now) and see what he'll give you. Otherwise, leave your team alone and enjoy your good draft.

This commerce is rather lopsided, yet i think of it works on your want. i think of Turner's numbers would be down this year, usually because of the fact of a extra durable schedule. additionally i do no longer in straight forward terms like the belief of having 2 gamers from a similar NFL team. it particularly is too risky for while the gang struggles, and of course the bye week state of affairs. As others have stated, Brees could have a great season. And as long as Westbrook remains healthful, he will submit respectable numbers besides. So all issues seen, i could decide for it.

• sean

yeah u have megatron and i odnt like bowe as much thius year

dont trade...