what good animes came out this year?? 2011?

• Melon
    Favorite Answer

Well, these aren't my personal opinions but rather what most anime fans [mostly in Japan] think.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Puella Magi

It's been unofficially dubbed by fans as Japan's 2011 anime season's best anime. Both Mamoru Oshii (Ghost in the Shell, The Sky Crawlers) and Kazuo Koike (Lone Wolf and Cub) as well as other famous and influential people in the anime industry are big fans of this series. It's a great anime and definitely different from what's usually out there.

Tiger & Bunny

It's been called 2011's 2nd best anime. There're a lot of fandom going on around about this series. A lot of professional mangaka are big fans of this series too [Sakondou Eri and Aki just to name a few]. It's really funny and I heard a 3rd season is planned. It doesn't shine out as much as Madoka Magica, but it is much better than a lot of the anime released this year. "Tiger & Bunny" is one of the most tweeted anime related words in Japan.

Mawaru Penguin Drum

This one also topped the tweeting ranking behind Tiger & Bunny. It only started in early July, but it became really popular. The character designs are by the same artist as Otome Youkai Zakuro (Hoshina Lily). It's about penguins [obviously] and it's hilarious. I'd prolly say it's Japan's 2011 anime season's 3rd most popular anime so far.

If I were to include my own opinions, I'd add Natsume Yuujinchou San and Usavich 4, but I don't think most anime fans would agree with me...

I don't pay attention to what new anime is popular overseas so I can't tell you which anime is popular there, sorry.

Ao no Exorcist- a really good and funny action anime

Gosick- this is a really good detective anime. The ending is really sweet *sniffle*

C Control- this is a pretty good action anime... but it gets a little confusing...

No. 6- interesting plot... and it's quite torturous for yaoi fangirls xD.

The World God Only Knows Season 2- I love this anime xD. It's really cute ^-^ and funny

I'm sorry for being such a troll >.< (U MAD?)... but Highschool of the Dead came out in 2010, but it's still really good ^-^

i'm able to't have self assurance no one reported the sleeper-hit of wintry climate 2011-2012, Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It starts off as a typical magical woman anime, yet have faith me as quickly as I say it became effectual for a reason. merely one word; Deconstruction. if you're going to computer screen it, watch till the top of the third episode and if the ending of that episode would not intrigue you, merely drop it.

supernatural: the animation

Girst two seasons of the American TV show edited and condensed into 22 episodes. English dubs done by Jared Padelecki (Jensen Ackles only did the last two)

nurarihyon no mago: sennen makyou, its the second season of Nurarihyon no mago. (ITS REALLY GOOD!)

Ao no Exorcist, still ongoing and its getting off plot from the manga but its still one of the BEST!

Seikon no Qwaser II, i guess the overall plot is fine, although i dont like too much ecchi...

Ao no exorcist

Freezing

High school of the dead

Deadman wonderland.

seikon no qwaser

Blood-c

The money of soul and possibility control