What is the best way for me to get into an arranged marriage?

I am tired of being single and i really do not want to waste time on the dating scene. My preferable relationship is meet a woman one day marry her the next. I feel six months of dating would drive me nuts and i also do not like to hang out at bars and nightclubs. I really want to find a woman that wants to get... show more I am tired of being single and i really do not want to waste time on the dating scene. My preferable relationship is meet a woman one day marry her the next. I feel six months of dating would drive me nuts and i also do not like to hang out at bars and nightclubs. I really want to find a woman that wants to get married. I heard from my Indian friend that they are less likely to end in divorce. I am highly attracted to Hindu and Islamic women. I really want to speed up my marriage process. any suggestions on how to arrange an arranged marriage