what is the best way for me to get into an arranged marriage?

I am tired of being single and i really do not want to waste time on the dating scene. My preferable relationship is meet a woman one day marry her the next. I feel six months of dating would drive me nuts and i also do not like to hang out at bars and nightclubs. I really want to find a woman that wants to get married. I heard from my Indian friend that they are less likely to end in divorce. I am highly attracted to Hindu and Islamic women. I really want to speed up my marriage process. any suggestions on how to arrange an arranged marriage

Favorite Answer

arranged marriages to indian women are done by the parents. there is no way they would choose someone outside of their culture to make an arranged marriage with. but you can try this online site to see if an indian woman on there would be interested in what you are offering. they are more likely to be willing to do this as most want to leave india and go to america or some other western nation.

http://www.indiandating.com/

Why would an arranged marriage be any easier than dating? Dating simply prepares you for marriage. A wife isn't an unpaid housekeeper and you are foolish to expect one to be. If 6 months of dating, where both parties live in separate homes, would drive you crazy, try 6 months of marriage, sharing a home with some unknown person. A wife expects to be taken out, wined and dined and complimented just as regularly as a girl friend.

I believe typically the parents arrange the marriages. I've never heard of someone arranging their own marriage.

• Moona

go to India or any Islamic country but you have to be Hindu or Muslim,i think if you become Muslim you will have more options as Muslims can be Indian,middle eastern,slavic,european,black,asian,..