Should i buy this laptop?

I have 3000$ saved up and i want a laptop. Im looking at the dell precision m6600 it will cost me around 2200 with the specs i want. My problem is i really want it but if i get it il drain my money. I was saving up for a trip to europe but it wont happen, so now im not really saving for anything but having money is... show more I have 3000$ saved up and i want a laptop. Im looking at the dell precision m6600 it will cost me around 2200 with the specs i want. My problem is i really want it but if i get it il drain my money. I was saving up for a trip to europe but it wont happen, so now im not really saving for anything but having money is better then no money...... Wtf should i do >_<
Update: Photoshop will be the most intense program il use, and on my old laptop when i went into HDRI it started lagging like hell and that was not even with raw images(raw image is 34mb per image) and hdri takes 3 or more of those images and puts it into one i dont really know if i need a precision for that but i want to... show more Photoshop will be the most intense program il use, and on my old laptop when i went into HDRI it started lagging like hell and that was not even with raw images(raw image is 34mb per image) and hdri takes 3 or more of those images and puts it into one i dont really know if i need a precision for that but i want to make sure it runs as smooth as possible