What ULTA makeup would be best for me?

I need new makeup, (the whole shabang) and I would like to order it from UTLA.com because the closet store is about 2 1/2 hours away from me. Any ways, I want to spend maby under $60, and I need almost everything. I usually wear foundation, powder, mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadow and sometime eye liner.

I have Blue/Green eyes,

and my hair looks like this: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/51/9/AAAACzE2...

And for my skin tone, on good days it's kind of pale, maby milky white and I have rosey cheeks. I do have kind of oily skin, so please keep that in mind.

So the colors I like are like rosey pinks, silver, black and blue

I am kinda active, and I love to swim and ride horses

I need mascara for long and full lashes, that won't clump, and and fondation or something to smooth out my skin tone.

I don't care what brand that you suggest, I just want it from that store, but I if you know of a better online store, that's fine :)

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get some answers soon :)

Favorite Answer

I have the same color eyes as you, and I also have oily skin. I am a frequent shopper at ULTA, it is one of my favorite stores because they have both drugstore and high end makeup. If you are looking to spend under $60 then I am going to recommend the drugstore options, but I will list some higher end products if you want to switch it up.

If you have oily skin, you need a primer. The one I use is by Benefit and it is called POREfessional. It runs for $28. Physicians formula makes an amazing primer as well and it is oil free/talc free. It came in a pink tube with a brush at the top, and I believe it ran for about $12. (You want to make sure that everything you buy to put on your face is oil free so it doesn't cause breakouts)

For your foundation, you didn't mention anything about coverage, but if you just want to even out your skin tone, I would recommend a tinted moisturizer. And since you are fair, make sure it has sunscreen. I like the tinted moisturizer from physicians formula that comes in the orange tube. (The organic one is terrible, make sure you do not get that one). For a higher end tinted moisturizer, the Smashbox one is amazing. It runs for $30. You will also need a setting powder for your tinted moisturizer because you have oily skin. The palladio rice powder is really nice and finely milled.

For blush, ULTA carries a range of NYX blushes, which are amazing. They have great pigmentation. You can choose between cream and powder. Cream looks more natural, but it does not stay on oily skin for very long at all, even if you set it with a powder blush.

For eyeshadow, get a cover girl trio or quad. The shimmering sands trio is really nice, and the country woods quad is nice too. These are really cheap, and they work surprisingly well.

My all time favorite eyeliner is the Revlon color stay in black/brown. I am fair, like you, so I never wear black eyeliner because it is too harsh. This one stays all day. It is about $8.

My favorite mascaras are the Rimmel Max Volume Flash (the pink tube), Covergirl Lash Blast (orange tube), and the Loreal Million Lashes (gold tube). These give amazing volume and length without one single clump. If you are planning on swimming, get a waterproof version, but I would not wear a waterproof mascara every day because they leave your lashes brittle and dry.

I hope this helps! Good luck.

Source(s): myself.

if you want kits the ulta brand has kits for 20 bucks that comes with EVERYTHING literally...nail polish, blush, face powder, too many eyeshadows and more..if i were u id get one of those kits and buy mineral face powder from bare essentials or pur minerals which is what i use because i have oily, acne prone skin. If youre looking for make up that is a good value and price then the ulta brand is good but if u dont mind paying more then there is mineral make up, benefit, tarte, smashbox, those are good

Source(s): long time customer of 1 yr