Questions about Sony Music Entertainment Japan?

Ok, I have a few questions about Sony Music!!!

Will they accept half american half Asians? Are there any companies in Japan that will take half americans?

How do you audition for them. Any info on it plz. For exampled how long are the auditions, like do u dance for 1 minute? and do send in an application?

And any kind of info on them. Oh and I'm a model I'm also been in a few music recitals, do these count as a bonus? Thank U :D

Best Answer

It depends on each audition, not each agency, if foreigners are accepted.

But Sony has an international audition. I think you can apply for it.

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/sd/IA/

>How do you audition for them. Any info on it plz. For exampled how long are the auditions, like do u dance for 1 minute? and do send in an application?

It depends on each audition. There is no single answer.

Yes there are some famous half-Japanese half foreigner performers in Japan. There are even non-Japanese performers in Japan that are famous.

However just like anywhere else in the world, they got lucky, made the right connections etc.

As for auditions etc, contact them directly and see what the process might be.