SERIOUS SERIOUS SERIOUS PROBLEM....PLEASE HELP...!!!?

The other day me and my girlfriend were speaking about our relationship...and promising each other that we will get marry'd.Everything is just awesome between us and we are happy with our relationship.but there is a nigerian guy in our university who was her friend (really an ugly basterd) who is really sick... show more The other day me and my girlfriend were speaking about our relationship...and promising each other that we will get marry'd.Everything is just awesome between us and we are happy with our relationship.but there is a nigerian guy in our university who was her friend (really an ugly basterd) who is really sick and a big pervert..proposed My girlfriend an year ago when we didnt meet,but she refused!SO I ASKED HER IF HE WAS A GUD GUY AND WOULD TRUELY LOVE HER..WULD SHE ACCEPT EVEN THOUGH KNOWING THAT ..THAT BASTERD IS AN UGLY PERVERTED NIGERIAN...SO SHE WAS LIKE YES SHE WOULD IF HE WAS A GOOD GUY..!I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS SINCE A LONG TIME AND I AM REALLY BOTHERED THT IN THE FUTURE SHE MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEBDY ELSE..I REALLY LOVE HER AND VERY SERIOUS WITH HER..BY THE WAY ''I AM AN IRANIAN BORN INDIAN AND SHE IS A MOROCCAN ARAB.(QUITE BEAUTIFUL)..And she even told me tht she loves my behaviousr and looks and fear tht i might leave her..!can anybdy tell me is it sure tht everything will be fine in the future and tht she might not fall in lveo with smbdy else..because shes not evn a bit racist..EVEN TO NIGERIANS...!!!!!
10 answers 10