SERIOUS SERIOUS SERIOUS PROBLEM....PLEASE HELP...!!!?

The other day me and my girlfriend were speaking about our relationship...and promising each other that we will get marry'd.Everything is just awesome between us and we are happy with our relationship.but there is a nigerian guy in our university who was her friend (really an ugly basterd) who is really sick and a big pervert..proposed My girlfriend an year ago when we didnt meet,but she refused!SO I ASKED HER IF HE WAS A GUD GUY AND WOULD TRUELY LOVE HER..WULD SHE ACCEPT EVEN THOUGH KNOWING THAT ..THAT BASTERD IS AN UGLY PERVERTED NIGERIAN...SO SHE WAS LIKE YES SHE WOULD IF HE WAS A GOOD GUY..!I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS SINCE A LONG TIME AND I AM REALLY BOTHERED THT IN THE FUTURE SHE MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEBDY ELSE..I REALLY LOVE HER AND VERY SERIOUS WITH HER..BY THE WAY ''I AM AN IRANIAN BORN INDIAN AND SHE IS A MOROCCAN ARAB.(QUITE BEAUTIFUL)..And she even told me tht she loves my behaviousr and looks and fear tht i might leave her..!can anybdy tell me is it sure tht everything will be fine in the future and tht she might not fall in lveo with smbdy else..because shes not evn a bit racist..EVEN TO NIGERIANS...!!!!!

Best Answer

i find dat the feeling of insecurness is the main cause for this botheration in both of you....you guys must talk over it....only talking to each other wil increase the trust which is very importnt in a relationship....so u dnt ve 2 worry bun....you guys r gona make great couple:):)....goodluck

Source(s): jus moi:)

I once had a friend who grew to be very close to me. Once when we were sitting at the edge of a swimming pool, she filled the palm of her hand with some water and held it before me and said this:

"You see this water carefully contained in my hand?" It symbolizes love. "This is how I saw it. As long as you keep your hand caringly open and allow it to remain there, it will be there. However if you attempt to close your fingers around it, it will spill thru the first cracks it finds." This is the greatest ppl do when they meet love. Try to possess it, expect it, demand it, and it just spills like the water from your hand. If there are people you love, allow them to be free beings.

Give and don't expect.

Advice but don't order.

Ask, but never demand.

It might sound simple but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret of true love. To truly Practice it , you must sincerely feel no expectations from those you love, and yet an unconditional caring"

Life is beautiful, live it.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, without you having to plead or beg, then its yours forever. If it doesn't then it was never meant to be"

Source(s): life

What's so wrong with Nigerians? Race does not matter, keep that in mind. But it sounds like you're insecure with her. Calm down and do not fret! Keep a positive attitude and don't lose your footing. Try not to become too clingy, and remember, if you truly love her, you will let her make her own decisions.

Hope this helps,

-Suki

• No one can honestly promise you what you are asking ... however if you treat her with nothing but love, respect, honesty and treat her as a true equal then you shall greatly improve your chances for a long and happy life together ... also if she is not racist it would help if you were not as well plus loose the unwaranted jelousy and always be 100% honest with her as well ... the rest is now up to you !

WHAT does the guy being Nigerian have to do with the guy's character? It sounds to me like both of you are afraid of losing each other. Show her some love and affection... show her how committed you are and it will hopefully strengthen your relationship! : )

hahaha i think ur over reacting. shes yours dont worry. and plus if she did no u at tht timee shed pick u for sure dont worry. buut if ur still scared...take REALLY good care of her and SHOW her how much u love herr. shell never leave if she knows shes got the best thing. give her tons of love and surprises (not so over the top but definitly cute lil things shell remember..girls love tht :)

Your situation is a little confusing..you are very insecure! She promised to marry you, Hun. Your way too worried. So get over it or break up. Just don't be so dumb.

i dont understand why race is important in this matter.. if youre worried about your gf leaving you, then she probaly should because why would someone want to be with you if you dont even think youre good enough

• GOOFY

if you don't believe in yourself, what does that leave her to believe in? and...when you believe in yourself and she doesn't(if), then you ain't lost nothin. that said, the course of vanity and pride is quite disspelling with a rude awakening.

You sound super racist and If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't it never was. . .